OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last night episode was okay.

I was clicking around on something and I saw the damn clip of mountain killing the girl and it ruined it for me :smh:

Supposedly the ending of the show leaked too so be careful on social media.

Okay... first thing is first.

**** SANSA STARK!

What a piece of scum she is. Never liked her clueless *** from jump but she's cementing it now.

I don't understand what her beef with Dany is.

I wasn't the biggest Dany fan but facts she is the one that saved all of them. I now hope she does go crazy burn and kill all those ****ers with Cersei and to cap it off... fly back to winterfell to kill that dumb ****t Sansa herself.

You really think they would show more gratitude towards her after she put aside the throne to help them... and they turn on her. I hope Sansa gets killed in the worse way possible. I'm the biggest Ramsay fan now for breaking the red devil witch.

You would think it would be better to stand behind Dany because she is a better leader than Cersei and deal with it after.

I know Jon getting killed because they are foreshadowing it like crazy and he wouldn't fit as the king he's too good and noble like Ned and you need to be cutthroat as the king.
Few things.

-Sansa doesn’t really like anybody that’s not from the north due to her experiences. Also Dany comes on strong as **** with the whole mother of dragons destined ruler stuff

- also as we’ve seen cutthroat rulers tend to make enemies of the other people in Westeros, so no I don’t think you need that. Ned was a great lord and everybody loved him in the north. Nobody a Tuvalu likes Cersei, which is why we’re here to begin with.

zueigwtq0lw21.jpg

I wanna re-watch last nights episode. I didn't dislike it, but didn't love it at all.

Was Missanbae saying dracarys cause she wanted Drogon to burn em then and there or was that her telling Dany to burn that ***** down.

The latter for sure.

The writers done turned Jon into a **** Boi dis season.

Ghost deserved better.

Bruh, what they did to our boy is a travesty, turned this season into a parody man...legit best thing about GOTs this season is the avalanche of memes that follow...lmao

agree with everything in here, they made this dude Captain Marvel levels overpowered at the expense of Tyrion and Varys intelligence. Also the Sansa being right when she suggested they wait isn't being talked about enough. Made no sense for the writers to put that in the show yet let Dany march right on into an ambush

Bran knew Euron was coming and didn’t say **** cause he knows Dany ain’t it.

Even if he can’t see the future, which I think he can

He could warg into some crows and see it from the goodyear blimp

agree with everything in here, they made this dude Captain Marvel levels overpowered at the expense of Tyrion and Varys intelligence. Also the Sansa being right when she suggested they wait isn't being talked about enough. Made no sense for the writers to put that in the show yet let Dany march right on into an ambush

Were you defending last week's episode?

Them Greyjoys are supposed to be God tier archers tho. So I'm not surprised he got skills with that scorpion weapon. Dany could've just circled behind them and burnt his little fleet after they all missed

I mean they discussed yara and here recapturing the iron islands in the episode

Dany was riding drogon when they first used those arrows

The show is just terribly written now

Was Missanbae saying dracarys cause she wanted Drogon to burn em then and there or was that her telling Dany to burn that ***** down.

I think that was for Dany, she was looking right at her. They had the scorpions pointed at Drogon, it wouldn't have been smart for an attack at that moment. Plus I don't think Missanbae has that level of control over Drogon.

No spoilers here all guesswork, obviously a dragon but yeah maybe some armor. Yeah that spear through the neck certainly shut him down, because it tore it to pieces. Also how could the dragon raise out of the water, and how could nobody see him raising out of the water.

However as someone else pointed out HTF did Dany not see Euron and his crew down there. She had the high ground.

only explanation I could have is it looked like Euron's ships came around a corner, even if Dany was on a dragon it doesn't mean she can see the entire island in all directions. She wasn't THAT high in the air. Still dumb to have Euron THIS good at ambushes though. That's three times he's been successful at it already

He can't see everything in the future.

He might can see who wins the battle, but I doubt he can see every detail.

The show hasn't done the greatest job of clarifying the extent of Bran's powers. As much as he knows, he also didn't initially realize that Jon was Rhaegar and Lyanna's son until Sam told him and he confirmed it by going back in time to their wedding ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom