OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im confused.

Didn’t he tell someone he was outside waiting on an old friend...Jamie

Didn’t he give Sam the heads up on telling Jon this is the time to tell him who he is?

The Valyrian dagger that was given to Ayra?

He can see some things, but it's not as clear.

Ain't no chance they leave the ending up for interpretation on this show, they been saying bittersweet for years. I don't think it's gonna make people happy but it won't be completely ambiguous like the Sopranos

That scene with Sansa and the hound

Saying she was a sweet bird

Bird = Spy

Foreshadowing?

no, Hound called her a little bird in season 2 when he saved Sansa from getting raped it was a callback to that

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/6/1...st-of-the-starks-starbucks-coffee-cup-blooper

I thought I was tripping when I saw it but nope....there indeed was a Starbucks cup there lmao.

3D4F57F7-A229-4703-8268-A6F7DEFDA4C1.jpeg

E0FD2A62-4E3C-4320-B557-E6F8D0E9B9D9.jpeg

I see women are going crazy on GoT twitter just because 2 dudes said Dany isn’t fit to be ruler. As if we didn’t have Joffrey, Robert and the mad king as horrible male rulers.

Dany was never it from the start. She was never a leader, she was just given a powerful weapon and ran with it

Is it me or was that kind of a boring chapter last night. I mean if it was any other episode in another season I would be cool. However knowing we only have TWO more episodes I feel like we needed more. Perhaps I missed a lot of little details and will need to rewatch.

Last night episode was okay.

I was clicking around on something and I saw the damn clip of mountain killing the girl and it ruined it for me :smh:

Supposedly the ending of the show leaked too so be careful on social media.

Okay... first thing is first.

**** SANSA STARK!

What a piece of scum she is. Never liked her clueless *** from jump but she's cementing it now.

I don't understand what her beef with Dany is.

I wasn't the biggest Dany fan but facts she is the one that saved all of them. I now hope she does go crazy burn and kill all those ****ers with Cersei and to cap it off... fly back to winterfell to kill that dumb ****t Sansa herself.

You really think they would show more gratitude towards her after she put aside the throne to help them... and they turn on her. I hope Sansa gets killed in the worse way possible. I'm the biggest Ramsay fan now for breaking the red devil witch.

You would think it would be better to stand behind Dany because she is a better leader than Cersei and deal with it after.

I know Jon getting killed because they are foreshadowing it like crazy and he wouldn't fit as the king he's too good and noble like Ned and you need to be cutthroat as the king.

I see women are going crazy on GoT twitter just because 2 dudes said Dany isn’t fit to be ruler. As if we didn’t have Joffrey, Robert and the mad king as horrible male rulers.

Dany was never it from the start. She was never a leader, she was just given a powerful weapon and ran with it
:lol: :smh: she isn’t.

I swear, some feminists pointlessly make things into a her vs. him thing when that factor is irrelevant to the matter at hand.

What Dany’s become is obsessively power hungry. She was always about the throne but at least before, she had other beneficial motivations fueling her aside from revenge. Now, the only thing that drives her is revenge. While Jon never wanted to be a leader of anything but each time, he’s done the right thing for the good of the people regardless of the outcome for him and the people have rallied behind him and love him because of that.

:lol: :smh: she isn’t.

I swear, some feminists pointlessly make things into a her vs. him thing when that factor is irrelevant to the matter at hand.

What Dany’s become is obsessively power hungry. She was always about the throne but at least before, she had other beneficial motivations fueling her aside from revenge. Now, the only thing that drives her is revenge. While Jon never wanted to be a leader of anything but each time, he’s done the right thing for the good of the people regardless of the outcome for him and the people have rallied behind him and love him because of that.
Pretty much. Dany has always been about the throne. Everything she’s done has been for it. She didn’t free slaves because she was nice, she did it to get an army and political leaning and experience. She didn’t fight the white walkers because she thought it was right, she did it because she needed jons help and if they weren’t stopped there would be no throne.

Mofos like Jon more for the fact that he’s in the **** with them fighting and will die for you

Anyone have a theory(not spoilers disguised as theories plz) about what Euron was seeing in the sky in the trailer for next episode? He looks surprised.

Euron.jpg

Only thing I can think of is an armored Drogon. A lot of people are guessing somehow Rhaegal survived, but that bolt through his neck looked pretty damn definitive. Unless Bran can now warg dead creatures. :nerd:
No spoilers here all guesswork, obviously a dragon but yeah maybe some armor. Yeah that spear through the neck certainly shut him down, because it tore it to pieces. Also how could the dragon raise out of the water, and how could nobody see him raising out of the water.

However as someone else pointed out HTF did Dany not see Euron and his crew down there. She had the high ground.

No spoilers here all guesswork, obviously a dragon but yeah maybe some armor. Yeah that spear through the neck certainly shut him down, because it tore it to pieces. Also how could the dragon raise out of the water, and how could nobody see him raising out of the water.

However as someone else pointed out HTF did Dany not see Euron and his crew down there. She had the high ground.

She's always squinting. She needs glasses.

Excellent work by the writers to foreshadow this.

I’m tired of folks disrespecting one of the two greatest dramas that has ever graced television.
9661F686-3F9F-4FF5-8D69-4A5C0347983C.png

The Sopranos ended masterfully. The symbolism & foreshadowing done throughout the show’s entirety led to that wonderfully edited last scene. and that’s that.
9661F686-3F9F-4FF5-8D69-4A5C0347983C.png

Problem with sopranos is we all collectively thought our cable went out

While yes they foreshadow it, at the time, it was a collective WTF cause everyone watching was like did my sh just F up during the biggest moment of the show

Was Missanbae saying dracarys cause she wanted Drogon to burn em then and there or was that her telling Dany to burn that ***** down.

Back
Top Bottom