OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jaime's accent went with his hand.

3F9AD635-712C-4ECC-8FD9-CBCA4C27CDE0.gif
A2F7EACC-CF8C-4BD2-9DE0-1A3079342A45.gif
Los feels bruh.

#JusticeForGhost

Dany bout to blow this 3 dragon lead too smh

All of these battles not going her way are meant to underline that she's a poor leader. She's makes hasty, she's impatient, vengeful, etc. All she had to do was listen to her advisors and fall back. Let her folks recover but she couldn't wait.

Jon defintely would have made better, more pragmatic decisions.

Nah.

That's an important scene. You can't just sweep that away "because the audience already knows". Weak excuse.

It's not about the on screen explanation, it's about the emotional impact on the characters, and potential dialogue. Arya and Jon's relationship and their similarities, were highlighted throughout the series. I'm sure Arya would have some sort of emotion when hearing the truth about her "brother".

In a way...we saw their responses. Sansa immediately broke her promise and Arya took off to King's Landing. Bran is already a space cadet.

Watching the end again, what if Missandei had just jumped? :lol: Like really just jump off the wall and take your chances with archers and the hope Greyworm comes to your rescue.

At best, she sprains her ankle. At worst, she breaks a or both femurs.

I think it wouldve been worth it.

Last edited:
Exactly, plus Sansa was always a D to dude because her mother was always a D to do

So her hearing exactly how wrong her and her mother were the whole time and how they honorable Ned was really protecting their cousin only for her mother and her to be bishes to dude even after all she went through
Another point I missed. I kinda forgot about that. Great point.

In a way...we saw their responses. Sansa immediately broke her promise and Arya took off to King's Landing. Bran is already a space cadet.
That really doesn't pay of the long built relationships of those characters. That's a BIG moment. It's just lazy writing.

FFB8BF2A-EA81-47F0-9286-095BBDD56E29.gif

“That ones yours Snow”

Yea, all the foreshadowing of family will come back soon.

Arya felling Jon to never forget family. Sansa the same. Jon leaving Ghost at Winterfell to go South, with Ghost obviously being the symbolic metaphor to his ties to the Starks and his relations to the North.

Somethings not adding up. That Targaryen name be havin folks trippin...

All of these battles not going her way are meant to underline that she's a poor leader. She's makes hasty, she's impatient, vengeful, etc. All she had to do was listen to her advisors and fall back. Let her folks recover but she couldn't wait.

Jon defintely would have made better, more pragmatic decisions.

Jon tries to off himself every chance he gets, he wouldn't be any better lol

Y’all think Tyrion went up to Cersei and told her about “do this for your child” on purpose? Euron was there and Euron gotta think like “how does this dude know she’s pregnant? He’s been up in the north the entire time”

Or maybe Tyrion didn’t know he smashed but he prob knows euron has the hots for his sister Cersei so he said that to agitate him.

What's the travel time from Winterfell to Dragon Stone?

They spent......a couple days cleaning up bodies/burning them at Winterfell.

Couple days/weeks travel....

Euron just sittin out there for weeks?

After I seen Varys go from Mareen to Dorne and back in 1 episode, I’ve given up efforts on distance/travel/time with this show. It just makes it better to not think of that...

Anyone have a theory(not spoilers disguised as theories plz) about what Euron was seeing in the sky in the trailer for next episode? He looks surprised.

Euron.jpg

Only thing I can think of is an armored Drogon. A lot of people are guessing somehow Rhaegal survived, but that bolt through his neck looked pretty damn definitive. Unless Bran can now warg dead creatures. :nerd:

Last edited:
Watching the end again, what if Missandei had just jumped? :lol: Like really just jump off the wall and take your chances with archers and the hope Greyworm comes to your rescue.

At best, she sprains her ankle. At worst, she breaks a or bith femurs.

I think it wouldve been worth it.
A physicist will explain it better than me but I think at that height and the fact that she was cuffed in the front, she would've faceplanted instead of just jumping straight down and landing on her feet

It basically would be a front forward fall without the ability to brace for impact instead of straight down

man **** Euron.

I understand the night king taking out a dragon.

But what sucks is how this particular dragon survives a horde of undead climbing it like annoying fire ants then proceeds to get killed by your dollar store, off brand Johnny Depp of a pirate :stoneface:

A physicist will explain it better than me but I think at that height and the fact that she was cuffed in the front, she would've faceplanted instead of just jumping straight down and landing on her feet

It basically would be a front forward fall without the ability to brace for impact instead of straight down
I see what you saying.

Maybe if she puts her weight in to it she could land more on her shoulders/back/side than fall face forward or maybe jump and tuck herself in like shes doing a cannonball in to the pool.

Maybe try to land on Tyrion to brace her fall :lol:

Either way at least her body would still be intact.

I see what you saying.

Maybe if she puts her weight in to it she could land more on her shoulders/back/side than fall face forward or maybe jump and tuck herself in like shes doing a cannonball in to the pool.

Maybe try to land on Tyrion to brace her fall :lol:

Either way at least her body would still be intact.
:rofl: I'm trying to imagine her doing a cannonball

Sports science GoT edition

Back
Top Bottom