OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_pr2atbh18z1y887bso1_540.gif

tumblr_pr2atbh18z1y887bso2_540.gif

tumblr_pr2atbh18z1y887bso3_540.gif

tumblr_pr2atbh18z1y887bso4_540.gif

Ghost deserved better

F this BA Jon snow

Smmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At least he didn't get summer'd

Didn’t Maester Aemon turn down the thrown and let his little brother have it? Ain’t unheard of.

I think they made a pretty good case as to why Jon can't just turn down the throne. If its common knowledge that Jon is also a Targarian, the moment that Dany makes a poor or unpopular decision, the people will be calling for Jon. Also is a carasmatic war hero that people want to follow. Dany is super jealous of his leadership.

Is that 100%? Could have sworn last season and the season before he could on some "I knew you would say/do that" steez
Yes, Bran can see the future. He's a Greenseer. They can see the future in their dreams (and maybe visions?). It's unclear to me how well he can control it though, like can he willfully see a particular future, or is it just whatever randomly shows up?

Tormund's and Sam's sendoffs were so weak

Tormund and his ppl fw Jon but not enough to help him fight Cersei? Just the NK?

Man episode was The Goods in my opinion.

All the things I’ve heard complaints about didn’t aggravate me like that.

I expect the dislike and rage over how this Series wraps is going to get worse next week and even worse after the finale but for them to only get 6eps to wrap, I’m more upset about that than the content so far.

Let's say Jon does get the throw, does this did sit as a stark or targaryean

Everyone going start calling dude aegon

And how we ain't even get a reaction from Sansa and arya

Also notice Sansa all of a sudden wanna put some respeck on dude's name

Some s1 parallels I noticed is Cersi once again lying to a soon to be husband about a child being his when it really is Jamie's.

Cersi giving the ok on beheading Missandei the same way Joffrey gave the okay to behead Ned Stark.

Sansa leaking **** to cause chaos and confusion when it comes to allegiances the same way LF did after the Arryn hit.

All of that leading to a war of kings and this time its a war of queens.

Man episode was The Goods in my opinion.

All the things I’ve heard complaints about didn’t aggravate me like that.

I expect the dislike and rage over how this Series wraps is going to get worse next week and even worse after the finale but for them to only get 6eps to wrap, I’m more upset about that than the content so far.

This episode wasn't disliked like last episode was. Most enjoyed this one

but for them to only get 6eps to wrap, I’m more upset about that than the content so far.

Im sure if they were willing to do more, hbo would happily go along.. I mean didn't they already green light some spinoff stuff

I would've liked to have seen an on screen convo between Jon and his Stark fam, when he told them the truth.

That's a big bomb to drop on your family. Especially given the circumstances. Everything you all knew was a lie and I'm a king.... And they cut it.

Last edited:
Cersei's evil on some crazy levels. She had all the citizens trapped in the city walls so it is easier for them to die when Dany attacks.

Back
Top Bottom