OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4mzkbg2h3iw21.jpg

I haven't liked Sansa since the first episode. So her ending up on top would be my true "worst" possible ending to the series.

Sansa, cersei or euron

And I guess dany now too, though she went from 1 type of horrible when she was in that 1 city to now this

Women really only should be rooting for 2 characters in this show, arya and yara

Didn’t Maester Aemon turn down the thrown and let his little brother have it? Ain’t unheard of.
Yeah but Aemon then swore an oath and joined the Night's watch. So by his own word he would never again have a legit claim.

Jon probably not gonna banish himself to where the wildlings are at just so Dany cam be secure.

Nah Bronn always been bout that money. He never changed.
I guess I just didn't buy Bronn as being a Jason Bourne level assassin where he'd be able to pull through on his threat to kill them both after the war if he didn't get High Garden

He also can't go back to Cersei now since he didn't go through with killing them

Bronn has always been my top 3 favorite character but I wasn't really feeling him tonight

So why wasn’t she by danys side in this case
Cuz Dany was on her dragon.

Missandei's role was to be by Dany's side and go where she goes as her advisor/confidant.

She wasnt gonna stay in Winterfell. Should've stayed @ Dragonstone. Looks like that's what Tyrion and Varys did.

Bran knew Sansa was gonna tell Tyrion but told her anyway.

Must be good for the realm somehow

If Bran saw it was a bad idea he wouldn’t have done it

Bran knew Sansa was gonna tell Tyrion but told her anyway.

Must be good for the realm somehow

If Bran saw it was a bad idea he wouldn’t have done it
Bran's character so odd. I don't know if the writer's are even going to round out his arc :lol: like do we really know if Bran cares or wants what's best for the world

He literally said tonight "I don't want anything" when talking about becoming Lord of Winterfell

Back
Top Bottom