OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_pr2atbh18z1y887bso1_540.gif

tumblr_pr2atbh18z1y887bso2_540.gif

tumblr_pr2atbh18z1y887bso3_540.gif

tumblr_pr2atbh18z1y887bso4_540.gif

Ghost deserved better

How the hell we get here.. from this:

And the disrespect to start the episode, just having him in the crowd

IMG_7027.PNG

Least he wasn't on the damn front lines, again

Jamie Knighted Brienne and then one nighted her

Euron shot up the club in Cersei and now shot down Rhaegal

If they kept it accurate to the book, all those archers on the wall should've been black, Golden Company use Summer Islander archers who are the best archers in ASOIAF world with the longest range bows

Someone gotta tell Tormund to turn back around to Winterfell so he can be the rebound for Brienne

Dany need to let Gendry know now that I made you Lord of the Stormlands, you need to use blacksmith skills and build Drogon some armor

Bronn got ambitions to be Lord Paramount of the reach and Warden of the South being born lowest of the low in Flea Bottom

I would've liked to have seen an on screen convo between Jon and his Stark fam, when he told them the truth.

That's a big bomb to drop on your family. Especially given the circumstances. Everything you all knew was I lie and I'm a king.... And they cut it.

Jon: "actually I'm your cousin, and a Targ. wanna hook up?"

and they've already shown an on screen explanation 3 or 4 times. it's like being there every time your friend relates something funny that happened the past weekend. at some point you don't want to hear it again.

Jon's parentage is germane to a major plot point. I think you're just complaining just to complain at this point :lol:

Wasn't the NK and 3ER too?

I mean the 2 people who confirmed it are seemingly done.. and it would seem Sansa is left to do what she wanted in the north.. and arya is going do her own thing

Plot points just seem very convenient

and they've already shown an on screen explanation 3 or 4 times. it's like being there every time your friend relates something funny that happened the past weekend. at some point you don't want to hear it again.

Nah.

That's an important scene. You can't just sweep that away "because the audience already knows". Weak excuse.

It's not about the on screen explanation, it's about the emotional impact on the characters, and potential dialogue. Arya and Jon's relationship and their similarities, were highlighted throughout the series. I'm sure Arya would have some sort of emotion when hearing the truth about her "brother".

Nah.

That's an important scene. You can't just sweep that away "because the audience already knows". Weak excuse.

It's not about the on screen explanation, it's about the emotional impact on the characters, and potential dialogue. Arya and Jon's relationship and their similarities, were highlighted throughout the series. I'm sure Arya would have some sort of emotion when hearing the truth about her "brother".

Exactly, plus Sansa was always a D to dude because her mother was always a D to do

So her hearing exactly how wrong her and her mother were the whole time and how they honorable Ned was really protecting their cousin only for her mother and her to be bishes to dude even after all she went through

Back
Top Bottom