OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I liked the episode. I know there was barely any action but I like how everything is playing out so far. Everyone out here scheming except for one man, Jon ”Aunt ****er” Snow aka The True Heir to The Iron Throne, Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, Aegon “2 Lives” Targaryen... I need this man to win :lol: .

One thing about this thread is that no matter what NTers will always have something to complain about :lol: . I respect that and also hate it at the same time :lol: .

These writers should be ashamed of themselves.

As soon as this idiot Jon Snow decided to take a ******* horse to Kings Landing instead of Rhaegal, I knew Rhaegal was dead.

Another thing, Bam Margera is not worthy of killing a damn dragon.

Not sure how all these morons forgot about Bam's fleet in the 1st place.

Here comes irrational *** Dany back on the block

tenor.gif

Crine at Jon giving Dany the Dany face when he was getting all the love celebration
daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.png

P Payne back at it again with a smash hit. Double LP
GoT-podrick-grin.jpg

The "Real North"
mjcry1.png

Do Cersei and the Mad Queen got the same prophecy? Be negligent mothers and put your children in early graves breh and brehettes
francis.png

Gendry and Brienne both getting hit with the "it's not you, it's me" ol you deserve better lookin' ***
skip1.png

So Ghost got his *** beat and couldnt even get a dap...nothing?
669lqh.jpg

When that Jamie/Cersei/Urine Maury episode drop doe
tenor.gif

Missanbae coming back right? Cause the show runners too sawft to kill off someone we love right...right?

tenor.gif

If Cersei's smug *** somehow keeps the Iron Throne idk what to do brehs
dahell2.png

Last edited:
These writers should be ashamed of themselves.

As soon as this idiot Jon Snow decided to take a ****ing horse to Kings Landing instead of Rhaegal, I knew Rhaegal was dead.

Another thing, Bam Margera is not worthy of killing a damn dragon.

Not sure how all these morons forgot about Bam's fleet in the 1st place.

i am in for referring to this dude as bam from here on out.

What about when he’s like, waiting for a friend. Etc?
Jamie started his trip in the past. Which is why he had to wait for him. He didn’t know the exact moment he would get there.

Gave Arya the dagger
Not sure what this has to do with seeing the future. Arya likes weapons. He has one he can’t use. Are you implying he knew Arya would kill the NK? Nah

Sent young Hodor to the future
He didn’t send Hodor anywhere. He happened to be warged into Hodor in the past and past Hodor could hear future Meera saying “hold the door” and it mind ****** him. An unfortunate event caused by an inexperienced Bran that created a time loop.

See above

Dany thought she was making queen moves with Gendry only to quickly realize the people don’t love her like that. Cold world.

Jaime. :smh:

If Jorah was the epitome of friend zoned then that pretty boy there is the p whipped equivalent.

Did not like how they cut away from something as important as Jon revealing his true identity to his cousins but whatever, everything is being rushed to **** at this point. >D

Them forgetting about the iron fleet resulting in Rhaegal’s death & Missandei being the only one captured was forced but again, >D, I guess it was more necessary plot points to make Dany’s descent into mad queen all the more believable.

Good to see Varys back to being his schemeful self with actual dialogue as opposed to being relegated to comedic relief. :pimp:

2 episodes left.

Our watch is almost ending. :frown:

Episode was :pimp:

Missandei dead :smh:

Tormmund, Ghost and Samgod gone

So Jaimee about to go slay another king/queen

Here comes irrational *** Dany back on the block

tenor.gif

Crine at Jon giving Dany the Dany face when he was getting all the love celebration
daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.png

P Payne back at it again with a smash hit. Double LP
GoT-podrick-grin.jpg

The "Real North"
mjcry1.png

Do Cersei and the Mad Queen got the same prophecy? Be negligent mothers and put your children in early graves breh and brehettes
francis.png

Gendry and Brienne both getting hit with the "it's not you, it's me" ol you deserve better lookin' ***
skip1.png

So Ghost got his *** beat and couldnt even get a dap...nothing?
669lqh.jpg

When that Jamie/Cersei/Urine Maury episode drop doe
tenor.gif

Missanbae coming back right? Cause the show runners too sawft to kill off someone we love right...right?

tenor.gif

If Cersei's smug *** somehow keeps the Iron Throne idk what to do brehs
dahell2.png

:lol: good storytelling

Yo this is HBO don’t forget how they ended sopranos. I really hope they don’t pull something like that here.

Yo this is HBO don’t forget how they ended sopranos. I really hope they don’t pull something like that here.
I’m tired of folks disrespecting one of the two greatest dramas that has ever graced television.
9661F686-3F9F-4FF5-8D69-4A5C0347983C.png

The Sopranos ended masterfully. The symbolism & foreshadowing done throughout the show’s entirety led to that wonderfully edited last scene. and that’s that.
9661F686-3F9F-4FF5-8D69-4A5C0347983C.png

Bran don’t see future. Only past.

Im confused.

Didn’t he tell someone he was outside waiting on an old friend...Jamie

Didn’t he give Sam the heads up on telling Jon this is the time to tell him who he is?

The Valyrian dagger that was given to Ayra?

sounds like bran can see anything that has happened if he or someone knows that it happened.......he could have seen jamie and cersei last scene together.....he could be a great help in this war if people used him....i would think if they said where is Euron iron fleet he would have answer?? they might think bran is crazy except jon and sisters.....sansa and bran can't play big parts of this at winterfell.....they will be heard from again at kings landing

Soooo we ain’t getting no explanation on where the hell Bran went last episode? Dude’s just useless?

The handling of all things magic related on this show has been AWFUL

Bran
NK
Jon/Ghost
The Dragons

Back
Top Bottom