OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man. That entire celebration scene had me TENSE. I thought that maybe Jaime poisoned the wine at first. Then I thought those prostitutes were secret killer spies or something. Then I thought when Bronn showed up he was gonna reveal he poisoned the wine or something. Had a real red wedding vibe to it.

Question though: What was Messandai’s current role in the army? Was she still some sort of advisor to Dany? Honestly what was the point in having her on a naval attack fleet? Not trying to be funny, But was she giving orders or Manning the sails or anything besides just standing there taking up space? More genius battle planning if you ask me.

Arya loses her virginity and the guy proposes at their next meeting and she turns him down immediately.

Brienne loses her virginity and the guy runs off to protect (?) his sister-lover at his first chance.

Arya got that fire *****. I bet you she would be a lady for Godrick though.

Tyrion believes in Daenerys. Which I guess goes back to Varys' riddle about power residing where men believe it resides. Dany is/was powerful and so is Jon. Cersei has become more powerful over time but she hates Tyrion and wants him dead. Naturally, Jon and Dany are incest *******, so the logical conclusion would be to marry them so they can combine their power. The problem is that it's complicated by the fact that Jon's power comes from people who don't like Dany and Dany's refusal to accept anything less than bending the knee.

Man. That entire celebration scene had me TENSE. I thought that maybe Jaime poisoned the wine at first. Then I thought those prostitutes were secret killer spies or something. Then I thought when Bronn showed up he was gonna reveal he poisoned the wine or something. Had a real red wedding vibe to it.

Question though: What was Messandai’s current role in the army? Was she still some sort of advisor to Dany? Honestly what was the point in having her on a naval attack fleet? Not trying to be funny, But was she giving orders or Manning the sails or anything besides just standing there taking up space? More genius battle planning if you ask me.
Seem like Messadai was Dany's confidant, she didn't know anyone in the North and it was probably vital for her to have those she trusted most by her side

dany so selfish man
she be acting noble
but be acting selfish
and jon nobleness gonna get him killed.....again

Cersei tells Euron she's pregnant.....

Like 2 minutes later, Tyrion knows about her bein pregnant........(cuz he already knew)

Euron gotta do the math, right?

my prediction: arya going to finish off cersei and probably die
my bae Sansa is going to take the throne :pimp: she gonna do it for theon

Pipedick laying down :pimp:

I was very pleased that they finally, I mean finally gave Varys some gotdamb lines. They kept in the back way too long. He's steady been one of the best characters

Wasn't a fan of the Bronn angle. Seems forced and not really that genuine

If Cersei could be that cruel, they Midas whale have shot at the whole crew right then and there

tenor.gif

How Dany gonna legitimize Gendry but she aint legitimized Jon when she thought he was a bastard?

Yup.. she could jump slick, if she wanted to be clever.. as she told tyrion

Legitimize Jon and gendry.. give the wall and maybe a northern castle to the free folks

Shhh could give all her people something with what's available

Why bring the garbage of comparing. No point in that at all

Considering the way these dudes are fumbling this, I have zero faith in whatever they're doing Star Wars related

At least I know quality xmen films should be coming eventually.. hopefully feige gets a lifetime deal to run marvel

Back
Top Bottom