OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i’m basically at the point where i’m not rooting for any character besides Tyrion

jons a ****old . cersei is too much now. f euron. brans useless. sansa was always terrible. arya killing night king still bothers me

rooting for grey worm on the throne with tyrion at this point with the rest of these idiots dead

but i did like this episode

also what’s this snitch thing y’all talkembout. was this mentioned on screen or is it a theory

Tyrion ain't been smart or given good advice in like 3 seasons thou..

Tormund taking the throw with brienne >

Let’s play a game,

Predict the worse possible ending

Bran wakes up from a coma after being pushed off the tower

Realizes it was all just a dream

The last remaining Children of the Forest turn Jon Snow into the new Night King. Cersei kills her brothers, identifies as a trans-male, falls in love with Dany and they move to Sothoryos. Drogon and Arya perform at the theaters in Essos to feed their Shade of the Evening habit. "Don't Stop Believin' " starts to play...

It’s a theory.

I asked myself too, when they said Cersei knew about the victory.. how? Someone had to send a raven. Literally, who would have?

My moneys on Lord Varys. He has the realms best interest at heart, spies everywhere, and is known for sending ravens and letters.. I just can’t figure out what feeding Cersei the status of the situation has as far as payoff.

I'm heated. They got bae. Season has been underwhelming as hell man. They shoulda split this up into 2 seasons everything is rushed as hell.

Writers literally said Dany FORGOT about Euron's Navy........are we ******* joking right now? Jesus Christ.

I've said this all over Social media, Dexter writers think this a poor way to close a show. :smh:

Writers literally said Dany FORGOT about Euron's Navy........are we ****ing joking right now? Jesus Christ.

I've said this all over Social media, Dexter writers think this a poor way to close a show. :smh:

She didn't even go and check yara and her people out.. even though it specifically was discussed that they had the iron islands in their meeting

Don’t like how Jon or Dany themselves haven’t even thought to just get married and kill all the bickering about who gets the throne. Too late now though, more pressing issues on deck
When they had that talk I was waiting for him to propose. Especially if he thinks he' s stuck between telling the truth and staying with Dany.

Last edited:
The last remaining Children of the Forest turn Jon Snow into the new Night King. Cersei kills her brothers, identifies as a trans-male, falls in love with Dany and they move to Sothoryos. Drogon and Arya perform at the theaters in Essos to feed their Shade of the Evening habit. "Don't Stop Believin' " starts to play...
he said worst possible ending, not best possible ending.

his advice about at least asking for a truce before attacking was cringeworthy.

we're gonna end up with a finale where the commonfolk of king's landing rebel against cersei?

Again, how long ago was this again?

IMG_7024.JPG

Have a feeling Dany turns and kills Tyrion on a bad decision.

Mad queen uprising + Tyrion making bad choices = L

I don’t get Tyrion’s loyalty to Dany. Wasn’t Varys the one that convinced him she was it? Now ever Varys saying she gots ta go. They leaning heavy into the mad queen tease. I still say it doesn’t happen. Red Keep is toast tho.

I really liked this episode, my only real issue is that people and information are traveling way too fast but that's to be expected. The speed with which they went from the the celebration, to battle planning to getting ambushed was neck breaking.

- Cersei's strategy of making Dany kill innocent people in order to get to her is ingenious
- They did our girl Missandei wrong
- Did Jon really expect Arya and Sansa to keep his secret? That Stark virtue at all costs stuff in full force
- I'd kinda out on Jaime and Brien. A little to fan servicy for me.
- How did Bron get to Winterfell so fast? Did they just let him in?

Last edited:
I don’t get Tyrion’s loyalty to Dany. Wasn’t Varys the one that convinced him she was it? Now ever Varys saying she gots ta go. They leaning heavy into the mad queen tease. I still say it doesn’t happen. Red Keep is toast tho.

Just literally couple episodes ago, ole girl was getting the sprinklers going between her thighs seeing how dudes road for Jon.. and now she going mad

This bish was able to set there just couple episodes ago while cersei made smarta** remarks.. and she can't take Sansa

Back
Top Bottom