OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Journalism seems like it is at an all time low. Or maybe it's just me

"I'm not crying you're crying."
GIF followed by "that time when you...."
"Hold my beer."
"The look you give bae when..."

The same stupid sayings and memes recycled over and over. Actual writers do this.
Sadly it seems like that's how people want to consume their news now, and it shows.:smh:

i hate to say this, but give hoodie bran and arya and dude woulda had this thing wrapped up like 3 seasons ago

MalePracticalBergerpicard-small.gif

Last edited:
Jamie/Brienne felt rushed, I still don’t feel the connection between Sansa and Theon (maybe I’m in the minority), the Bronn moment felt like too much of a shift and not really what I expected at all (was he just rolling through with Joffrey’s crossbow and no one stopped him?).
They built up all this tension between the two of them just for him to hit and quit it. Man she would have been better off with the Wildling, he was going to worship her. Chicks always picking the bad guy when the right guy is right in front of them.

Bronn, basically just stumbles back into the picture with a damn crossbow. Like WTF everyone just sitting around and only these two guys are in this bar.

I literally started GOT in November, I would be FURIOUS if I waited as long as everyone else for the episodes we are getting now.
Is this **** for real? Starbucks cup in the frame?

main-1.jpg
Further proof Bran is useless, dude couldn't look into the future and catch this Starbucks cup.

Also, obviously it wouldn't make for great television but Jon can reveal his identity and abdicate his claim to the throne. Last night several characters noted that Jon doesn't have a choice but to rule even if he doesn't want the crown, but that's not true at all.

i think what will piss me of the most will be no explanation of where the hell Bran wargged into during the battle.

I've been fine with most this season, last night's episode IMO showed again why this show is great.

I don't understand why people are so concerned with "fan service" which i don't see.

It does suck that the ending overall does seem rushed, but it is what it is.

he warged into someone watching Endgame to see that awesome final battle.

At least Missandei didn’t get raped. The show likes to add rape to female characters (dany, sansa).

Also, obviously it wouldn't make for great television but Jon can reveal his identity and abdicate his claim to the throne. Last night several characters noted that Jon doesn't have a choice but to rule even if he doesn't want the crown, but that's not true at all.

he doesn't have a choice because once people know his claim to the throne it undermines Dany completely, any misstep by her and folks start clamoring for Jon

At least Missandei didn’t get raped. The show likes to add rape to female characters (dany, sansa).

If it was GRRM writing, she would have been raped first by Mountain and then experimented on by Qyburn (if she survived the Mountain).

How they let Bronn just diddy bop thru the gates on winterfell with a big *** crossbow :lol:.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan Bronn still the livingist legend. Dude was like I ain't got no fighting days left in me but I got killing days :lol:

He fed up too lol he just wants to chill

If it was GRRM writing, she would have been raped first by Mountain and then experimented on by Qyburn (if she survived the Mountain).

That’s the show writing, don’t remember George doing something similar to anyone.

How they let Bronn just diddy bop thru the gates on winterfell with a big *** crossbow :lol:.

That seemed like a weird/forced scene. I may be misremembering something blatantly obvious, but were we given any hint in the previous season that Bronne would be going rogue like that?

Back
Top Bottom