OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah. Plus the last time Jon was in the books he was getting stabbed to death by the night’s watch.

So rising is all tv. Coo.

As long as we get another sex scene this season I’m happy with my investment of GOT through the years

v043qp0u68v21.jpg

You not counting him javeling the dragon as a kill? Dude was an Olympian in a former life, form was impeccable.

I am in neither camp but hell I think we are closer to maybe 5/6 hours of content still.

I'm so confused by your post you aren't happy any A-Listers survived but then you say it wouldn't be satisfying dying at the hands of WhiteWalkers.

the B-Listers I listed I would not have minded if they died at the hands of the Whitewalkers because they were strictly on the show to be soldiers. If A-Listers (Sansa, Tyrion, Dany etc) died I wouldn't be totally mad but I'd prefer they die in a more thought provoking way or in a way that seemed more natural than a mindless battle

Loved the Episode.

Really thought Bran was done for and the NK was going to be able to march on Kings Landing.

I can see why some love/ hate this episode.

Cercei to me has always been the main villain.
And no worries a lot of the main characters will die at KL when they fight the Golden army and the moutain.

garbage *** episode

Series used to be great. Trended down majorly last couple season.

And this battle cements it as trash

Last 3 episodes will be the same poorly written ********

whatever gotta move on from it

Wait. Dothraki had absolutely no dragonglass or fire until Melisandre showed up? And they were really throwing them our there first? Suicide mission.

Wait. Dothraki had absolutely no dragonglass or fire until Melisandre showed up? And they were really throwing them our there first? Suicide mission.

Not just a suicide mission, but literally giving the Night King more soldiers right off the hop.

The more I think about this episode the more I hate it. As I was watching it I was in awe. Now I want a time machine to erase it from history. Or to go forward to see if GRRM ever actually finishes the real story.

Yea the way they deployed the Dothraki was dumb. Also, charging first never seems to be a good idea. I would’ve just launched the aerial weapons first, have the Dothraki flanked off to the side somewhere and let them ride in from the side to attack. I guess they wanted the spectacle of the flames from Dothraki weapons going out in the distance. That part to me was actually kinda cool, but the battle tactics weren’t very logical

what do you mean they didnt give dothraki dragon glass?

whats the point of even being out there against them at that point lol

You clearly didn't read my reactions to the episode if you think I am mad he didn't kill the NK. I have zero issue with him not being Azor Ahai.

I was commenting on how they shot the episode and why people found it anticlimactic. And as you know the shoe is much different than the books now, partly because, there are no damn books to draw material from. So they could have shot the episode anyway they want.

You just want to complain about other people's complaints. And for years we been telling you we don't give a damn about your contrarian high-horse riding shtick.

Go fap to the audio books again and spare us.
Get over yourself its not just your reaction.
Ive been saying the same thing for 4 years. Stayed consistent with my views...
Yall get 1 ep yall didnt like. Now this **** was trash all of a sudden.

I dont see how it was anti climatic when this moment according to mel and arya been building up since season 3.....
Just because YOU had it wrong all this time now u got your panties all tight

I’ll wait to critique the season once it’s complete, not going to waste my time getting too high or low off events of a single episode.

With that said, throughly enjoyed last night, have some complaints with lighting in some scenes (not all) and some character decisions which can be attributed to the writing.

Back
Top Bottom