OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the episode was shot beautifully. Had no problem seeing anything. You want Winterfell lit up like Tokyo? Y’all on here with misconceptions about your TV settings.

Batte of Helms Deep was at night too but at least it was clear what was on the screen.

GoT thinks their slick. Dorthraki getting murked in the first 10 mins and then the unsullied getting murked right after that. They killed off all the black and brown folks in out fell swoop. Did them cats dirty

Also, another criticism I have is that we never fully understood the NK. We speculated for years about his motivations, his origins, that Bran might be the NK etc.

For him to be defeated without some exposition about what he really wanted is kind of disappointing. I guess he truly is just a one-note character that wants to see the world of men destroyed

Last edited:
The only reason the episode was so dark was so HBO can save money with the wight scenes.

No different than AMC using smoke grenades for every battle scene in TWD:smh:

Seriously tho how they gonna fight another war right now? No more Dothraki plus gotta figure half the unsullied gone too.

E5A973A8-0B77-49D7-844D-C800B4B96051.png

Nope

The only reason the episode was so dark was so HBO can save money with the wight scenes.

No different than AMC using smoke grenades for every battle scene in TWD:smh:

Why hbo always penny pinching? This show makes them so much damn money. Auction off some emilia clarke panties and socks to get more money.

Fam I just realized his only real kill was REEK!

This can’t be life, dude was a FRAUD for real...
You not counting him javeling the dragon as a kill? Dude was an Olympian in a former life, form was impeccable.
Some of y'all some hatin *** dudes.

Complaining about not enough people died. There's at least three hours of TV left.
I am in neither camp but hell I think we are closer to maybe 5/6 hours of content still.
Having said that the issues I had with the episode are more about the fact none of the A-Listers died and only two B-Listers did (Jorah and Theon). Sam, Greyworm, Varys, The Hound, Podrick, Tormund and Gendry all could have died and I would have been fine...

...Dying at the hands of Whitewalkers wouldn't be satisfying for anyone but the soldiers of this show, everyone else deserves more depth.
I'm so confused by your post you aren't happy any A-Listers survived but then you say it wouldn't be satisfying dying at the hands of WhiteWalkers.

i hope they find the quantum realm to bring the NK back to life so they can fight again. this **** was weak.

someone said this episode was better than end game, ****.

Yea dragons gonna need to come hard for this next battle. Also need some other people to get involved like the Glovers and where the hell
Are the Manderlays? Some help from Dorne would work too

So there was a lot of emphasis on Tyrion's smarts and he felt useless in the crypt talking about I should be up there to help. Jon and Danny are out numbered and Cersie is prepared for the Dragons. Tyrion better come up with a genius plan to win.

i hope they find the quantum realm to bring the NK back to life so they can fight again. this **** was weak.

someone said this episode was better than end game, ****.

Final battle in Endgame gave me goosebumps and feels. Kept waiting for last night’s episode to give me the same but kept waiting.

The episode felt anticlimactic because the one thing people wanted going into the episode they did not get, Jon squaring up with the NK. The show as become a show to paying things off for fans, but they didn't give the people what they wanted.

In fact they pretty much nerfed Jon in the search of a "misdirection". The best swordsman in the Seven Kingdoms flies a damn dragon most of the time for no reason.

It would have worked better if Jon was outchea being his trill self. Square up with NK, is keeping his own but losing and was going to die, then Arya comes of the top rope with the Stark Splash.

I'm curious who were the dead that came alive in the crypts?

Why wasn't there any Starks come alive?

Back
Top Bottom