OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have so much thread catch-up to do this morning :lol: .

Episode was flames. Only gripe I have is not being told why him :nerd:

latest

I love this hate.
last 4 years ive been crazy....
jon doesn't save the day and now yall want D&Ds head....
funny how that works

I'd say this episode has not represented the last four years of this show by any means. There were definitely a few decisions made here that don't reflect how much of this show has played out. So saying you called it early doesn't really jive with how everyone has viewed GOT anyways - the "mistakes" made this episode were not present in all of the last four years. You just didn't like the show that everyone liked, and that's okay.

I can still something like this happening. Her list is a priority again now that the WW have been defeated.

That's why it makes sense for her to kill cersei.. and Jon to have been the one to go at it with the NK

I mean even if it was Jon and NK going at it and then arya coming in while everything is focused on them, like howland reed

Like even based on the preview of whatever happens in kingslanding seems like bad strategy

You got 2 dragons.. give them the fake, have the ships and your forces come up front and let cersei think the dragons are dead

And then let Jon come in flying the dragon along with drogon from the flank or rear

I'm a little bit surprised we didn't distinctively see someone who had been killed in prior seasons as a white walker, like Stannis or Jojen or someone. Unless I missed it.

Let some tell it in here, we were all tripping and that **** was as clear as day
:lol: It depends on your tv settings, if you've calibrated it for almost perfect viewing that **** was dark as hell. Had to set it to that crappy vivid mode which I never use.

Episode by itself was amazing

But the fact that it was the hardest battle in the history of man yet no one of importance died is complete and utter bull ****

Got used to be ruthless. Cats used to play with fire and get burned. Now you got people killing 1000 wights by themselves, dany fighting, and Jon screaming at dragons from 3 feet away and these cats aren’t even getting a single cut or getting bruised at all

The generals didn’t even get to pick their sword up

Like I said as a stand alone episode the cinematography was stellar. But when you reference it as a part of the story this battle was weak af.
These writers have turned it to full Hollywood ********

Did you watch it? :lol:

Jorah got the L

Didn’t get to it until 3am felt like I kept seeing dude alive lmaooo :lol: I’ll have to rewatch at some point

Ik for a fact I didn’t see fire crotch dust herself so I was already going to go back for that one

I'm skeptical about these next 3 episodes. Sure, we can agree that Cercei was going to be the last villain standing. But she doesn't seem as threatening compared to an endless army of the dead.

Not killing off more characters in that episode was a wasted opportunity. The tone of the show feels so safe now and the stakes don't seem as high.

They're gonna survive that ...just to be murked by some humans? :smh:

I think we all knew both Lannister’s were going to make it based on Cersci’s dream of a little brother killing her and they wouldn’t miss the opportunity for a little drama.

Jon and Dany both have unfinished drama as well.

Sansa is the only real one main stay that could have gotten the fade, but they added more drama to her storyline when she openly talks about her opposition of the Dragon Queen in front of Messanbae

Have to say I was a little disappointed. Most of the main characters managed to survive somehow, even with Sam covered in enemies. bran warging into crows led to nothing. dany and jon could’ve helped out more with the dragon fire. bran could’ve told theon to wait a few minutes but let him charge at night king. Hard as hell to see anything with the visuals being so dark.

My MVP’s were Melisandre bae and Lady Mormont. Melisandre was the best hypeman lighting up those swords. Lady Mormont was a damn savage taking on that giant.

There was never anything to him. He was just the unlucky schmoe who got the curse of being the Night King. Nothing more.

I suppose. The fact that the show was never about finishing off the NK can make your sentiment correct. Cersei has always been the big picture.

Back
Top Bottom