OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well in reality.

1) He never pulled his sword out period. All he did was call shots and direct orders, and sit on a dead ****ing horse for 7 seasons. Can't expect him now to turn into Ra's Al Gul
2) Them dudes only acted upon his orders. If he wasn't sending them to do a mission, have they EVER really done anything? Nope.
3) She's a female. What you expect :lol::lol:

They legit could have just pulled an oren ishii/crazy 88/gogo with dude

They should have been picking off generals couple times just to even the numbers and since we only saw them on the front lines and all

We saw multiple times where generals were putting in work in previous episodes.. and we get to THE episode and we don't see none of those do work

I mean dude sits there take the direct shot from drogon.. smirks AND THEN gives her time to get away before pulling another javelin move.. at least you would think that thing would be the first thing coming out the first and then dude smirking after the fire did nothing and probably dany dies

I'm puzzled where they go from here

Built the whole show up around Jon and he basically does nothing

Why would they go have a war with Cersi? based on what we saw you could just send Arya and finish the whole thing off

Brand did jack ****, all the mystery all his powers and he sat by a tree and cooled out

What purpose does Jon or Bran even serve now?

Are the last 3 episodes just Sansa Cersi and Dany side eyeing and making snarky remarks until one of them dies of boredom?

Dany teamed up to fight Jon and Sansa's war. The Norths war.

In agreement that after it was completed, Jon would help her take over the Iron Throne.

Jons purpose? I mean he TECHNICALLY is the heir to the throne. Everyone forgot about that? Jon is still a key part in this. lol he wasn't created just to kill White Walkers and the NK

Really it's Jon and bran's war.. and even all of the north inclusive of Sansa weren't all on board

Like dany, they could really really buy in until they saw.. which was why Sansa finally got it in this episode

And dany finally got it when she went to save Jon and co

Aight, after getting over the high that episode had me on...I will admit that so many main characters surviving is disappointing in an odd way. Almost makes the battle feel like less than it was built up to be. Also makes me think they’ve got some wild **** in the tuck for the last three episodes.

Cersei probably blowing all of King’s Landing, Jon and Dany’s fight for power, Cleganebowl, Arya’s list, Bronn with the crossbow, the Golden Company.

Three episodes left.:frown:

In agreement that after it was completed, Jon would help her take over the Iron Throne.

Jons purpose? I mean he TECHNICALLY is the heir to the throne. Everyone forgot about that? Jon is still a key part in this. lol he wasn't created just to kill White Walkers and the NK

There's no need for a war we just saw that Arya is apparently the greatest assassin that ever lived send her problem solved

He doesn't give a **** about being king he's not a key part of anything now, he was brought back from the dead to be a first lady?

What exactly were people expecting Bran to do? During the planning he said he was gonna chill in the god's wood as bait. It would have been cool to see him warg ghost maybe and do work but we know they not gonna let ghost shine. Jon and Danny where on the dragons so no need for him to warg them. What's left?

I can guarantee in 2088 when GRRM finishes releasing all the books there's going to be much more depth and quality to how this turns out.

I hope down the line they adapt GRRM version in to a movie.

Training for a month :lol:
I agree but there was more depth and quality in the books from the jump.

There’s clearly still need for a war for King’s Landing. Sneaking by shuffling white walkers is very different than sneaking through all of the men Cersei will have at King’s Landing.

Jon’a also always begrudgingly some his duty when power was thrust upon him in the past. He didn’t want to be Lord Commander, but he was chosen same was I could see it working as the heir to the iron throne. Gotta let it play out.

There’s easily enough material for three more episodes tying up some big loose ends.

Jon has always been the reluctant leader he has even specially said "I never wanted a throne"

Him going at it with dany for the throne doesn't make sense.. now, if she died.. it would make sense from a revenge and best thing for the realm type thing.. and maybe it being dany's dying wish

Now, dude's job is done

I don’t ever really recall anyone on the show calling him the prince that was promised. He just fought them the most and had experience killing them.

Like my girl Messandei said like 2 seasons ago, the prophecy’s translate to prince or princess...let my girl Arya have her moment.

There’s clearly still need for a war for King’s Landing. Sneaking by shuffling white walkers is very different than sneaking through all of the men Cersei will have at King’s Landing.

There’s easily enough material for three more episodes tying up some big loose ends.

She snuck through a couple hundred wights and at least a dozen white walkers after sprinting through an entire war, she should be able to sneak into a castle and kill a pregnant lady

What big loose ends?

Hopefully the writers handed out all this plot armor so they could kill people off in the coming episodes as they battle for kings landing.

I do feel I was a little let down on how many times I asked myself “ this ************ still alive weren’t they just getting gnawed on by 8 WWs??”

Still feel like Sansa and Jorah should’ve gotten axed at the very least tho

Last edited:

I think this is what might be going over peoples' heads. White walkers don't really seem to be skilled fighters or super vigilant from what I can remember throughout the series, it's just a numbers game with them. So I didn't have a problem with Ary'a sneak attack. They were LOCKED on Bran too, so the whole decoy angle they planned last episode worked out last night.

The white walkers scaling the wall was some World War Z sh*t though.

Also, what might come into play is Jon's willingness to just torch King's Landing with the dragons, because in seasons past he's been hesitant for the sake of the innocents still inhabiting King's Landing. It's gotta be a boots on the ground type invasion. We don't even really know the condition of the dragons either.

She snuck through a couple hundred wights and at least a dozen white walkers after sprinting through an entire war, she should be able to sneak into a castle and kill a pregnant lady

What big loose ends?
I could be wrong but the thing about Arya sneaking past the wights is the NK had everyone wait(sounds dumb I know). Like they did when the trenches were lit. The wights only do what the NK wants so if he says wait, they wait. As for the WW that were standing there... idk they 7 feet tall. Arya ran right under them. Dude's hair even moved from Arya running by and dude looked right over his shoulder. :lol:

When arya could pull her many faces trick and sneak in and off cersei like nothing

Feels like THAT should have really been arya's moment, have her wear Jaime or tyrion' face and off her

I can still something like this happening. Her list is a priority again now that the WW have been defeated.

Disappointed. Didn’t really enjoy the battle. A lotta quick cut editing and no real excitement. Not as tense as BOB or Hardhomme, or even the Dothraki vs Lannister battle. Melissandrae dies without any real questions answered. Bran was a complete waste. NK went out poorly. Ghost didn’t even kill anybody.

Next episode is gonna be trash because it’s just gonna be 60 minutes of close up shots of Dany doing the stank face, followed by a quick cut to Cersei trying to act menacing while giving the stank face. I don’t really have a reason to watch the last 3 episodes honestly. There is nothing clever left with the writing.

I’m out.

AD7B2188-887C-4A42-B4B8-789DC87F7A07.gif

Hopefully the writers handed out all this plot armor so they could kill people off in the coming episodes as they battle for kings landing.

I do feel I was a little let down on how many times I asked myself “ this **********er still alive weren’t they just getting gnawed on by 8 WWs??”

Still feel like Sansa and Jorah should’ve gotten axed at the very least tho

Did you watch it? :lol:

Jorah got the L

I love this hate.
last 4 years ive been crazy....
jon doesn't save the day and now yall want D&Ds head....
funny how that works

Jon’a also always begrudgingly some his duty when power was thrust upon him in the past. He didn’t want to be Lord Commander, but he was chosen same was I could see it working as the heir to the iron throne. Gotta let it play out.

There is enough material, but when they say we didn't give him this moment because he's already has his moments, why bother? I guess if you've invested yourself into the series, you're going to stick through it whether it's good or bad. They'd be in trouble if they ran out of source material earlier than they did.

Back
Top Bottom