OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only three things I am not please about

1. The cinematography could of been better
2. What was Bran purpose - unless he was pulling a Dr. Strange on us.
3. We could of seen the NK break dance a little

Right. Bran? Thought he was gonna be the key to defeating the NK. He was just bait. On inside the episode they said he had to be stabbed at that specific spot when they stabbed him to create him. That could have been information Bran provided after they tried other things. But nah. A girl got lucky.

Edit: my man didn’t even warg a dragon.

Right. Bran? Thought he was gonna be the key to defeating the NK. He was just bait. On inside the episode they said he had to be stabbed at that specific spot when they stabbed him to create him. That could have been information Bran provided after they tried other things. But nah. A girl got lucky.

Edit: my man didn’t even warg a dragon.

now that makes more sense.. i kinda forgot about that..

so next 3 eps
bronn kills tyrion and jamie
clegane bowl both dying
jaquen kills arya
jon kills dany.

After sleeping on it I still have no problem with how the NK went out. I was never sold on the purpose of the entire show being the Whitewalkers vs the world. It's hard to care that much when one side has ZERO spoken motivation, a handful of one on one combat and a seemingly endless army. I care more about the characters who actually speak.

Having said that the issues I had with the episode are more about the fact none of the A-Listers died and only two B-Listers did (Jorah and Theon). Sam, Greyworm, Varys, The Hound, Podrick, Tormund and Gendry all could have died and I would have been fine. What further purpose do any of them serve now besides Varys offering insight? We still have 3 episodes left, all with extended run times so I'm damn sure this isn't gonna just be some victory lap for everyone who survived the battle. People are still gonna die, some might betray others and it's probably gonna be in unexpected fashions. Dying at the hands of Whitewalkers wouldn't be satisfying for anyone but the soldiers of this show, everyone else deserves more depth.

now that makes more sense.. i kinda forgot about that..

so next 3 eps
bronn kills tyrion and jamie
clegane bowl both dying
jaquen kills arya
jon kills dany.

If this **** ends like this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and GRRM supposedly signed off on this ending right ? I wouldn’t be surprised seeing that Feast and Dance were both subpar

I just think they should have shown more known faces getting dropped so it seemed like they lost more. I’m sure we’ll here the numbers next week and they’ll talk about how decimated they are and how Cersei has a leg up now. But it just didn’t feel that way. I didn’t even see the Vale knights out there.

If this **** ends like this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and GRRM supposedly signed off on this ending right ? I wouldn’t be surprised seeing that Feast and Dance were both subpar
i mean yes and no. all this signed off stuff was 8 years ago.... im sure scripts changed based on fan service tho..

image0.png

End of the day... Episode was fire. How it played out was fire. NK was a threat because of his ability to raise the dead and add to his army instantly. That's all he was. He wasn't some Ex King / Wasn't an Ex Military man / Wasn't somebody who piled up bodies as a regular human before being turned into a science project. He had some powers but his ONLY cause was to end civilization . He had no plan after that, I'm good off that.

People were going to feel away about this episode regardless what transpired. I am siding with the feeling of I actually rocked with it.

The biggest villain/battle in this was always going to be human vs human. Everyone playing THE GAME.

When you go to explain this show / story to people who are not initiated the first couple things you say is:

Power struggle to rule the 7 Kingdoms
Backstabbing / Forging Alliances /Trying to outsmart one another
Incest :lol::lol:

Then you throw in.. OH, and there's ******* Dragons and some magic involved.

Cersei being the final "villain" makes all the sense in the world and I'm with it. This ***** has not one single F to give left. She'll turn Mad Queen before Dany does, and that's a fact.
She's sitting on 20k army, backed by the Iron bank, I mean the broad was willing to go in an INSANE amount of debt just to grab heads to help her fight a depleted Stark/Targ army.
She's sitting on hella Wildfire. She has Qyburns Scorpion which has already hit once. She's got the Mountain. And she has a personal relationship with everyone coming after her, it's all about outsmarting them and knowing their weaknesses. Not to mention she's "pregnant" or what not and would rather burn the entire world as long as SHE is the one calling the plays and sitting on the throne. She's in fact playing down 3-1 with nothing to lose. She's going ALL IN

This **** is going to play out crazy. I know it.

A lot of the people who are upset about how **** played out seem to be upset cause none of the "Fan theories" came to fruition. That's what happens when you get so damn caught up in exactly what they were, FAN THEORIES.

NK never pulled his sword

His generals never actually did anything

Bran wargs into some Ravens for the hell of it

Dany/drogon come save Jon and then just stand around staring amazed at something they've both seen before

:stoneface:

Well in reality.

1) He never pulled his sword out period. All he did was call shots and direct orders, and sit on a dead ******* horse for 7 seasons. Can't expect him now to turn into Ra's Al Gul
2) Them dudes only acted upon his orders. If he wasn't sending them to do a mission, have they EVER really done anything? Nope.
3) She's a female. What you expect :lol::lol:

Bran warged into the ravens to see where the Night King was. It was mainly for the audience, not him. Before that happened we the audience had no clue where he was and Jon and Dany were practically flying blind out there.

Night King was powerful but also bound by how he was created. Once he exposed himself, all it took is one blow to kill him. Sure it seemed like Arya got in there too easily, but this was after Dany's dragon caused him no harm, Jon's attack was thwarted, and Theon was dispatched.

Next couple episodes will be about Cersei and resolving that storyline, but I feel like they will come full circle on the magic thing in the finale. Bran going to become the new Night King once he sees man killing each other over Kings landing.

This Arya kill should have been reserved for the mountain, ultimately saving the Hound...

Only pay off to me is having one of my top 3 getting her shine on, now on to Jaime to get his, and my top 3 would have all had their moments.

Nah.. I think Jaime and maybe tyrion too should have both died, arya takes the face(s) and uses them to kill cersei

To me, THAT shoulda been arya's kill then maybe hound helps save her from zombie mountain since she can't sneak attack him and end him

Maybe Mountain kills Hound and Arya take him out after with the Hound saying goodbye. Ten Arya takes the Mountain's face to kill Cersei?:nerd:

I couldn't see ****! Everybody should of been dead. When Daenerys fell off her dragon should of died, when Night King rose the dead around John Snow should of died, Jon Snow vs Dragon should of died, Lady Brienne and Jamie just just fighting off the dead like they got a cheat code activated should of died, Drogon covered in white walkers should of died, they all should of died.

Also do they bury their dead along with weapons? Because all of the dead that were risen in the crypt had weapons.

I'm puzzled where they go from here

Built the whole show up around Jon and he basically does nothing

Why would they go have a war with Cersi? based on what we saw you could just send Arya and finish the whole thing off

Brand did jack ****, all the mystery all his powers and he sat by a tree and cooled out

What purpose does Jon or Bran even serve now?

Are the last 3 episodes just Sansa Cersi and Dany side eyeing and making snarky remarks until one of them dies of boredom?

Back
Top Bottom