OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel as though they realllyyyy dumbed this show down this last season, if next week is a full on celebratory episode at Winterfell, I’ll be convinced they will wrap up Cersei as easy as the NK and have the most predictable and simple ending of all time...all the theories with Bran and the mistery of the NK is what made this show most interesting....hyped for Arya, extremely let down and robbed about everything else....I don’t think there is a way to remedy this writing ***** up.

All of this. Really No reason to watch at this point. No creativity. No cleverness. No surprises. This episode kinda makes me embarrassed I’m into game of thrones :lol:

I'm on the verge of saying this is The Last Jedi again but there are still three episodes left. NK is the new Snoke. Jon/Dany/every main character are the new Leia's.

They built up Jon to be Azor Ahai and it was Arya the whole time. How the hell did she sneak past those wights and White Walkers? I get that she did it to Jon, he's not like them, he's still human more or less. It shouldn't have been that easy for her to do it to NK. We got a few deaths but nothing truly shocking. If their whole plan was to kill off a lot of bench players then they should have done more like Grey Worm, Missandei, Varys, Brienne, Podrick, Tormund. I think the combo of those deaths plus a better scenario showing Arya killing NK would have made my day even with no insight into NK.

It doesn't bother me that NK didn't fight Jon. He was never about that. He used wights and other White Walkers to do his dirty work. And there's a precedent of 1v1's being declined. Robb declined Jaime, Ramsay declined Jon, Bronn declined The Mountain. Sometimes the smartest move is to back off.

Last edited:
4 years
4 ****in years of yall slandering me because I was slandering this show.....
and now all yall turn on it...
cuz Jon wasn't yall saviour..?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
SEND ME YOUR TEARS IN JARS!!!!!!
need to refuel my haterade from the last 4 years for the prequels that are coming out. in a few years.

the wild thing....I enjoyed the last 30-35 mins .
Melisandbae coming through like Phil Jackson.
told yall follow the lord of light reveal your sins.

Last edited:
I kinda feel cheated.. not in arya pulling the move

But between not being able to see shh and just terrible strategy

I mean after we saw the battle for the wall and the traps they had set along the wall, I kept expecting shhh to come.. would think they would have at least oil and fire ready

Plus they just show ghost running and then nothing.. then the dragon dips and we see him again in the preview

Thank god for end game, at least something not only lived up to expectations but exceeded them
strategy went out the door when the first wave got wipped out :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:..half of them didn't know how serious the dead army was

0DEE6505-BED8-4034-B63D-E75FB59844BB.jpeg
League MVP

100% but still.

2 disappointments for me this episode

1.) they didn’t show any important starks come back to life from the crypts.
2.) They didn’t take advantage of Jon being a targ and being impervious to fire. Thought for sure we’d see that.
Was waiting for both of these

4 years

need to refuel my haterade from the last 4 years for the prequels that are coming out. in a few years.

Stop it 5

You been salty ever since your fraud of a lord died a lonely death hugging a tree...

Episode was pure flames. Easily top 5 of ANY show I've ever seen. I'm cool with the ending. Arya been training for a moment like this, y'all thought she was just going to go out like that? NK just got complacent and found himself shattered to pieces. On to Cersei..
this he was too focused on the face to face w/bran and got caught slipping

Only reason this battle not the GOAT is because y’all expectations were unrealistically high. We get epic battles every season and you guys expect them to top each one? Impossible.

I'll stop you there. They were pumping this battle from the moment it was filmed. Of the six episode season, it was arguably the moment people were anticipating the most besides who ends the series on the throne.

I don’t care how you slice it the night’s king storyline was a let down, I’m not sure what twist they can really give us at this point, and honestly I’m not excited at all about these last 3 episodes.

Feels like they just didn’t know what to do and threw this **** at the wall knowing folks love Arya.

All this build up all the mystery just for dude to want to kill bran just because essentially, and then get offed surrounded by wights and white walkers makes no damn sense

They at least could’ve had him solo

He was 15 deep just in white walkers and somehow Arya Jordan leaps over a dozen dudes and does him in

Nah playa I’m cool

Now we wait for either Jon or Dany to die so they can call this cookie cutter *** ending “bittersweet”

Waited all this ******* time and the closest we get to a 1 on 1 w the nights king is with ******* Reek, Reeeeeeeeeeeek?

Maybe I’ll watch again and feel differently but I doubt it.

It can’t
4 years

Nah. Had nothing to do with Jon not being the savior ..not for me atkeast.

The White Walkers have been built up for the entirety of the show ...you don’t kill them halfway through the last season. Damn near made last season obsolete.

Cersei being the big bad is the biggest joke of all. She’s not the smart to be able to come up with a way to skate through all of the WWs

No WW generals fought at all ??? How the hell did Tormund Brienne Jamie and everybody else that was on the frontlines survive ?? The Night King is immune to dragon fire but Valerian Steel can kill him ?? Melisandre has been all about the Prince that was promised steez... that whole prophecy went out the window just so that could call back to some random *** moment 4 seasons ago

The Big Bads of the show went out in some random battle that end the end had NO stakes

If GRRMs ending is anywhere near this trash ..

Back
Top Bottom