OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With winter coming the world needed something to unite itself against because their petty wars would have got everyone killed.

Bran saw that and became the NK.
Eh, you remove everything NK from this story and Dany takes over easily.

Jon is still on the NW with Mormont as commander. Unless he dips when Ned dies or when Robb does. Their biggest threat is maybe if Mance still unites the wildlings to escape a long winter.

There is no battle of the Bastards. Instead Dany fillets Ramsey. LF probably announces for House Targareyn instead or decides to side with Cersi while secretly still working with Olenna. The ironnborn are still screwed.

Things would be finishing this season not next :lol: Unless the writers made the scorpions anti-dragon effective.

Rushing to someone's defense in battle is the book's/show's MO. Tywin showing up at Blackwater, Stannis at the Battle of Castle Black, Dany and Drogon at Merreen, LF at BotB. Almost every major battle ends in some ridiculous out-of-nowhere save. What else did I miss?

I almost chuckled when Salsa said that. Like bish your sister took a dagger to the liver and went blind for a month. She out here feasting while your BA is trying to be a poor man's Littlefinger.

Still not sure how arya is alive. The Waif bae stabbed her pretty good in the gut and she fell in that nasty river water.

What. This he theory Bran is the NK so everyone can have a common enemy. So this dude some type of Ozymandias :lol:

Jeez I hope this theory is false.
Any other arguments for it being true?
So this would also mean that time is being bent somewhere correct? Some the NK is future Bran? :lol: *****

Dudes have spent 7 years trying to figure out what will happen, and are upset that some of those things are playing out, some of which pretty much had to happen and have been being foreshadowed for some time now (ex. NK getting a dragon) ?

Not really sure what folks want at this point, thought the episode was great, figured going into this season things would be sped up a bit, I've loved it thus far tho.

I just don't understand that whole Bran theory...Just doesn't fully make sense...

Somehow his mind got stuck in the past and he was able to become a physical being back then and grow up to be one of the first men. Yup, still doesn't make much sense.

The dragon is such a gamechanger for the NK. He basically just got a stealth bomber :x

I just don't understand that whole Bran theory...Just doesn't fully make sense...

The behavior of the Night King is so absurd now that the only way it makes since is if he's Bran on some Raz Al Ghoul type stuff

Watching it on the big screen let's you see just how damn close he was to the all star team and Drogon but this cat chose the smallest flying one.

Dudes have spent 7 years trying to figure out what will happen, and are upset that some of those things are playing out.

gTZOWH4.gif

Never read the books and just got into it a few years ago.

I was always enjoying the ride and not thinking ahead and avoiding spoilers.

But the writing and rushing this season is :sick:

Even last season you can tell the books ended and Hollywood took over.

They just want done with the story and you can tell.

We haven't had 1 surprise death yet!

Keeping all the fan favorites is a Hollywood staple.

Agree with the writing but people said the show got boring in season 5 and that was book material... from the book that everyone thought was boring...

I think the show has lost it's "anyone can die at any moment" niche that was thrilling in prior seasons. This season just went way to heavy on the deus ex machina's. I'm hoping someone of significance dies in the finale or something completely out of left field happens. We need some more betrayal or double crossing that made this show what it is.

As for big battles, this one was no where near Hardhome or BOTB for me. Great visuals though

Back
Top Bottom