OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
y know if this season was a full season
and they were able to space out all the things thats happened
this would be the goat season of any show
but there hasn't been anytime to contemplate anything cause
scenes go by so fast

The whole episode's pacing felt rushed and a lot of the scenes were a little over the top, but I was cool with it.

Now time to draft Gendry as an RB for my fantasy football team :lol:

My fear is that there will be some mind blowing reveal that pops up, and there just wont enough time to explain it all.

Whatever happens in the end, it'll be never live up to the hype of the show. I'm ready for disappointment.

Those kind of reveals would definitely be spoiled or talked about way in advance of it happening.

I think this bran being the nk is stupid. If it is true then I want to kick d&d and grrm in their faces. The internet really has ruined any big surprises in shows. It'd be like westworld where the biggest reveal in the show was kept being talked about way in advance. When it actually happens you're like meh, doesn't have much of an impact because people been talking about it for months.

I still don't see how humanity wins. The logical outcome is that everyone dies. I hope everyone dies.

Losing a dragon definitely lessened their odds and the other side now getting a dead dragon. Their best shot is to send everyone to kill nk dracula and have Drogon and rhaegon torch everything while avoiding ice spears. If bran is nk then try killing that cripple and see if anything happens.

I distinctly remember thinking in the first couple seasons who dumb it was that there was magic on the show. That was never the strength of the show for me. Also, I remember that Arya's storyline in Braavos really seemed to drag on.

Point is, the show was never perfect. Is it moving too fast and are there plot holes as a result? Of course. Is it less enjoyable or worse than it was in prior seasons? I don't think so.

Is the whole kidnap-the-wight-to-convince-Cersei the most blatant plot hole in the entire series? Yes. Is it a dumb way to drive the plot for 3 episodes? Yes. Is it still ****ing cool to see Tormund and Jon and others fighting the WW army and getting bailed out by ****ing dragons? **** yes.

It's in the fantasy genre. Of course there is going to be magic in it. No magic and it no longer is what it is.

It took me 7 seasons to learn these fringe characters' names and now I fear most will die soon.

if that's the case is he trying to kill everyone for real? seams like it, unless he doesn't have power over it.

Yeah, if he actually wins then his plan made no sense. Most will die anyway. If turning into the three eye raven caused all of this then the original three eye raven should've known and not teach him anything. But ww and wights already existed since episode 1 so I dunno.

I remember last year when a poster "theorized" the wight walkers getting a dragon.

These spoilers under the guise of theories.

F*cker :lol::lol::lol:

Nah, that I can see as something that fans just wanna see. I think a lot of us last season were talking about it could happen. Kill any person or creature and it can get under the ww's control.

d050cb4cb36c613e5c77641947f2fb92.gif
NK out here looking like Lamar. :lol:

so when and where the 3 eye Raven is gonna place himself in this war?

Season 8 only 6 episode of the Great War? Smh

When it actually happens you're like meh, doesn't have much of an impact because people been talking about it for months.

Right. That's exactly how I feel about the NK getting a dragon. People have been talking about that for ages now. Seeing it happen definitely wasn't as exciting :smh:

It's like a mix of the writers being predictable as hell, and the "theories" that get discussed.

A lot of characters gonna be heated when they show cersei bae that wight and she's like "so, I don't care". They lost most of beric's crew and a dragon. Wonder if qyburn will want to study it.

Also, will r'hollor have a bigger presence next season? His followers brought back beric and Jon. The priest and priestesses know stuff. I feel like a lot of them should've gathered together instead of being scattered for most of the show. Could've made a red captain planet.

so when and where the 3 eye Raven is gonna place himself in this war?

Season 8 only 6 episode of the Great War? Smh

Wondering the same thing. For such an important character, he's on the back burner. I guess the next season will focus on him more.

6 episodes just don't seen like enough to get through all this.

Back
Top Bottom