OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image.png
just busted out laughing at my desk

Being here from season 3 going forward it's funny how many were saying this show is slow paced, why the long dialogue scenes. Now it's too fast.

Not saying that some of these scenes are rushed, of course they are. Just seeing how the tune changes :lol:

I like this fast pace. Back then we would get convos were a ton were saying this didn't push the story at all.

Fast pace is cool, just some of the writing is questionable. Especially something as obvious as Drogon should have been the main target instead of viserion.

Now that I started reflecting on the episode from last night, someone made a good point...If the WW stopped because of the water breakage, how they're outchea fetching a WHOLE DRAGON out of the water.... :lol:

Last edited:
I understand that he's "above it all" now, but I hate how Bran isn't breaking any bread on all the stuff he knows. Maybe they'll get into that season 8 like someone said above me, but at the very least he could have exposed LF for being involved in Ned's murder.

Even teasing that Arya would hurt Sansa is terrible IMO. That would never happen in a million years. And if Arya is supposed to be so great at detecting truth from lies, why can't she tell that Sansa's ACTUALLY telling the truth?

They played it HELLA safe with the deaths. Thoros was easily the most expendable character. Thought they would have maybe killed Hound or Tormund.

And the dragons are super fragile. Folklore makes them seem invincible, but apparently all you need is a spear. And where did they get those chains from?

I ultimately enjoyed the episode but a lot stuff seemed contrived

And if Arya is supposed to be so great at detecting truth from lies, why can't she tell that Sansa's ACTUALLY telling the truth?

Sansa isn't telling the truth though. Deep down she wants the power. She's trying to resist the urge but she wants it. Been telling y'all that since they named Jon king.

I found it funny when Sansa told Arya that she wouldn't have survived what she survived. :lol:

Meanwhile it's the other way around. Flip the storylines, and Sansa would've been offed a long time ago in Arya's world. She doesn't have street smarts.

I wouldn't say terrible(Power is terrible) but it is rushed and forced. It should have been two whole seasons.

Yea they're cramming like 3-4 seasons worth of material into 2 shortened seasons. HBO was down to do 10 seasons but they decided to go this route.

Yea they're cramming like 3-4 seasons worth of material into 2 shortened seasons. HBO was down to do 10 seasons but they decided to go this route.

I'm sure the actors had something to do with it. I bet a lot of them want to move on to other projects. You know how sensitive actors get about being associated with one role.

I found it funny when Sansa told Arya that she wouldn't have survived what she survived. :lol:

Meanwhile it's the other way around. Flip the storylines, and Sansa would've been offed a long time ago in Arya's world. She doesn't have street smarts.
I almost chuckled when Salsa said that. Like bish your sister took a dagger to the liver and went blind for a month. She out here feasting while your BA is trying to be a poor man's Littlefinger.

Even though I watched last night's episode on Friday. I enjoyed the episode more watching on TV.

I was able to catch more of the dialogue and focus more on the episode.

Loved the episode. Not sure it was the best, as some people rated it. But it was still good.

I agree, the writing isn't as great as previous seasons, but the season has been rushed. I was sort of expecting this.

Sansa isn't telling the truth though. Deep down she wants the power. She's trying to resist the urge but she wants it. Been telling y'all that since they named Jon king.
Maybe. But she wasnt lying about how things went regarding the letter they made her write

Reactions: Ube
Sansa is getting a lot of hate and some of it is deserved because she's annoying, but I think she has been less annoying and stupid this season. She did undermine Jon a bit, but her points were valid. She's currently doing an alright job ruling the north. On top of all that Arya was the one that was out of line last episode. She knows damn well Sansa had to do what was necessary to survive. She criticized her for believing the Lannisters, but so did Ned which is why he gave that confession. Lastly, lets not forget Arya could have prevent the Red Wedding and possible helped the North win the war of the 5 kings. Tywin should have been the first name out of her mouth to Jaquen.

This rushed **** is not the goods.

Why didn't the NK just freeze the water and rush them boys?

And this rushing to John's defense at the last minute is played.

It worked with the BotB but we all knew this was coming like we all knew th NK would get a dragon.

Show has been way too predictable this season.

Sansa is getting a lot of hate and some of it is deserved because she's annoying, but I think she has been less annoying and stupid this season. She did undermine Jon a bit, but her points were valid. She's currently doing an alright job ruling the north. On top of all that Arya was the one that was out of line last episode. She knows damn well Sansa had to do what was necessary to survive. She criticized her for believing the Lannisters, but so did Ned which is why he gave that confession. Lastly, lets not forget Arya could have prevent the Red Wedding and possible helped the North win the war of the 5 kings. Tywin should have been the first name out of her mouth to Jaquen.

Good points. Yeah Arya wasted those three assassinations on small time villains

Back
Top Bottom