OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I started watching anime I slapped subtitles on everything afterwards. They're great. More people should use them.
It legit bothers me when someone's watching my TV and is like "Can you remove those words at the bottom?" Can you get out? :lol:
Yea folks get cursed out with that mess.
I don't play that ****.

Trump after this weeks episode

For some reason I can't link the video but he said he bout to meet Nort Korea with fire and fury

Last edited:
2014%2F05%2F08%2Fba%2Ftumblr_mrov.389da.gif

Salsa been traumatized ever since

I just don't get where you see paranoia on her facial expressions in any of those scenes.

I'm confused how you guys don't see it. The looks weren't of admiration. They were looks of worry.

Plus my theory fits in with the spoilers

THis is the only way to watch TV.
Folks always come at me like "turn those off" and I'm like, learn a new skill like watching with the Captions on.

Went on a kick about 5years back where I watched heaps of Foreign films and shows and you HAVE to have Captions so, I never leave home without them now.
How in TF can you guys understand 100% of GOT without them?
They are needed imo.
it's a skill to be able to understand different accents.

Yea I've seen this ep a few times now and I still don't know what to make of Sansas expressions but I know when Arya first mentions the list of those to kill, Sansa laughs at her because she still sees a little girl. It was during that spar with Brienne that Sansa realized Arya has and will kill again.

Nah man, context is everything. There's a bigger picture there with Arya and Sansa. Sansa thinking her sister gonna kill her

Thought this was pretty obvious when she asked her in front of Bran "who else is on your list?" She defffff thinking she's on it :lol:

Nah man, context is everything. There's a bigger picture there with Arya and Sansa. Sansa thinking her sister gonna kill her

I'm confused how you guys don't see it. The looks weren't of admiration. They were looks of worry.

The look on Sansa's face is clearly one of shock/surprise x worry/concern to me but your interpretation of the cause of that worry doesn't make sense.

Why would Sansa be worried that Arya is going to kill her?

Why would she not be worried that her baby sister is really in them streets like that?

Maybe she's worried about the morality of executing a hit list?

Thought this was pretty obvious when she asked her in front of Bran "who else is on your list?" She defffff thinking she's on it :lol:

:lol: that's what i'm saying, the look when she asked and watching Arya spar gave that impression

I didnt say they were admiration at all :lol: Where are you getting that?

I saw no look of worry. This whole Sansa is scared she's on Arya's list is total bull ****.

No. It doesn't at all. Unless you've read different spoilers than I have.

We will see if LF tries to use that letter to pit Arya against Sansa from the spoilers I read.

Last edited:
The look on Sansa's face is clearly one of shock/surprise x worry/concern to me but your interpretation of the cause of that worry doesn't make sense.

Why would Sansa be worried that Arya is going to kill her?

Why would she not be worried that her baby sister is really in them streets like that?

Maybe she's worried about the morality of executing a hit list?

They've never got along, Sansa realizing she doesn't know her sister anymore or what she's capable of. She's seen siblings try to kill each other in KL. Sons killing fathers for control. She seen too much. She got trust issues fam lol

I didnt say they were admiration at all :lol: Where are you getting that?

I saw no look of worry. This whole Sansa is scared she's on Arya's list is total bull ****.

No. It doesn't at all. Unless youve read different spoilers than mine.

We will see if LF tries to use that letter to pit Arya against Sansa from the spoilers I read.

You're gonna hafta refresh my memory on the letter but yeah Little Finger pitting them against each other is what I read.

Back
Top Bottom