OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They've never got along, Sansa realizing she doesn't know her sister anymore or what she's capable of. She's seen siblings try to kill each other in KL. Sons killing fathers for control. She seen too much. She got trust issues fam lol

I don't know man when you rationalize it, it just doesn't make sense.

Arya's list is born out of extreme loyalty and an obsessive need for vengeance.

Literally every known character on her list, murdered, tortured or imprisoned someone she loved or was close too.

Why would Arya put Sansa on it?

Sansa not worried about Arya killing her, when she asked about the list it still came off as thinking it was a joke not really believing. When she seen them sparring tho she really seemed like she was upset about how different Arya is now in comparison to her

I don't know man when you rationalize it, it just doesn't make sense.

Arya's list is born out of extreme loyalty and an obsessive need for vengeance.

Literally every known character on her list, murdered, tortured or imprisoned someone she loved or was close too.

Why would Arya put Sansa on it?

I'm not saying Arya wants to kill Sansa. I'm suggesting Sansa isn't too sure of her sister at this point.

You guys could be right, I'd hafta rewatch the episode again. It's just the impression I got

Even what hnl touched on about realizing how different they are now.

Sansa feels some inferiority to Arya perhaps.
It used to be Sansa was the older pretty sister who was to wed the Prince.
Now she's twice a widow watching her sister Beast the woman who protected her.
That power she was feeling just seconds before witnessing Arya squab, is gone.
Left her feeling a bit salty maybe.

Put yourselves in Sansa's shoes and imagine reuniting with your siblings after years of being apart. One comes back as a Professor x and who knows everything and the other comes back as a bad *** assassin.

What skill set did Sansa gain during this time period? She got LF training and she don't even know how to properly use that.

Even what hnl touched on about realizing how differen,let they are now.

Put yourselves in Sansa's shoes and imagine reuniting with your siblings after years of being apart. One comes back as a weirdo who knows everything and the other comes back as a bad *** assassin.

What skill set did Sansa gain during this time period? She got LF training and she don't even know how to properly use that.

You both raise some good points. I didn't really look at it as her feeling powerless.

Even what hnl touched on about realizing how different they are now.

Once a widow. Never married Joffrey and Tyrion aint dead. Only Ramsey.

She's a divorcee via "annulment" and widow. Still a virgin when it comes to consent too.

Put yourselves in Sansa's shoes and imagine reuniting with your siblings after years of being apart. One comes back as a Professor x and who knows everything and the other comes back as a bad *** assassin.

I feel like this is just a joke fans make cuz its funny and/or they dislike Sansa.

I don't think any of that is on her mind in that context. If anything she probably feels sad about what those 2 had to/have become due to circumstances.

Salsa thought lil sis' list was all fun and games in the crypts

That look on her face was the realization that her younger sibling done caught more bodies than her ex's combined
vf8hly.jpg

I feel like this is just a joke fans make cuz its funny and/or they dislike Sansa.

I don't think any of that is on her mind in that context. If anything she probably feels sad about what those 2 had to/have become due to circumstances.

I don't have a dislike for Sansa. I don't care for her much tbh. Just my interpretation because harping back to S1 she's always come across as more entitled than Arya and I don't ever remember her showing much remorse for Bran (correct me if I'm wrong)

Sure she's changed a lot since, but i really don't know what her end goal here is...

this is definitely key, have to include her interactions with Jon and Bran into the equation. the look she was giving Ayra was really the culmination of all this. it's not really Sansas fault that she hasn't evolved but she hasn't really had any real aspirations either other than becoming someone's lady.

She's gonna become ruthless to an extent.

In her eyes Rickon was already dead before the battle of the bastards. Probably gonna start using Arya and Bran as tools.

But yeah I don't see any signs of jealousy from Sansa at all. So again if its not from dislike it just seems like a viewer perspective being projected on the character cuz apparently Sophie Turner's facial expressions are hard to read by a lot.

iirc correctly sansa lied to king robert which resulted in arya chasing nymeria away and lady being killed

this led to the scuffle between arya and joffrey which lead arya to seek training from syrio

so in a roundabout way sansa is responsible for helping lead arya into the killin machine she is now

In the middle of season 6 and this High Sparrow and Faith of the Seven **** seems like it came out of nowhere.

It was Drogon. I had to Google what happens to one of her dragons the second I saw Bron Bron pull out the dragon killer in an attempt to prepare myself :blush:.

Saw Battle of the Bastards, and nah that wasn't the one when it comes to top episode. The battle wasn't all that. And not to nitpick, but Jon looked horrible punching out Ramsey at the end. I never seen punches look so damn fake.

If all the Stark children have learned a skill along the way I would say Sansa has learned how to play the game of thrones. She's been around to witness Cersi's defeat of Ned and Joffrey's reign, Margery's play for queen, Olenna's savagery, LF's ascent at the Vale, Ramsay's coup at Winterfell, and Jon being named King of the North. I still say we get a Sansa heel turn eventually and it's a good bet she ends up on the iron throne.

Back
Top Bottom