OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_9694.PNG
:smokin

Watched it again.

Don't see how Sansa was mad Arya could best Brienne.

She seemed intrigued when Bran brought up her list again before when they were at the tree.

The scene I felt was to make her seem shocked and realize my sis is out here murking fools.

Again with LF weirdly happy about Arya being able to fight and her confused with him being happy.

Yeah I'm not sure what Sansa's deal was there. Maybe she feels bad knowing that something she initially wanted lead to that chain of events that ruptured her family and forced her baby sis to become a warrior.

Had to cc the chaos is a ladder scene too. Had no idea what Bran was saying there :lol:

Rewatched the episode last night and man Aryas swag was on one. Pretty much had Brienne on her toes until the Spartan kick and then it was really on :pimp:

I'm pretty good with accents so I don't need subtitles.

Only time I've used them is for English subtitles in anime and for Bencio in the Usual Suspects.

There was also this one British (Scottish or Irish) movie tv show that was just impossible to figure out what was being said :lol:

Last edited:
You might be right, thinking back on the "who else is on your list?" bit.

That's why she looked so concerned when watching Arya fight Brienne.

Plus isn't the last time they saw each other was when Sansa lied about Joffery and Arya's friend?

yeah, about the "chaos is a ladder" part... what does that mean? i don't remember LF saying that at all in the series, why did he react the way he did when he heard it?

yeah, about the "chaos is a ladder" part... what does that mean? i don't remember LF saying that at all in the series, why did he react the way he did when he heard it?

He said it to Varys, I only know that because I seen a video of it on Twitter

My wife watches everything with subtitles and I hate it because I know what the actor is saying before they deliver the line. Although it has an interesting effect on Jane the Virgin cuz of the way they transition the dialog from scene to scene.

This is really a show where it pays to remember every single line of dialog. I'm lucky that I tend to memorize dialog very easily. Although I'm sure it makes it unbearable for anyone that watches movies with me.

This is really a show where it pays to remember every single line of dialog. I'm lucky that I tend to memorize dialog very easily. Although I'm sure it makes it unbearable for anyone that watches movies with me.

It really does but it's hard to remember 6 seasons of it lol

I only turn the CC on when I'm watching something while doing cardio at the gym. Other than that I prefer that it's off. I will even watch the dub version of anime if it's available even though the voice acting is usually worse.

As far as the Sansa + Arya vs Brienne scene. I think the look on her face wasn't fear or anger. I think it was simply her realizing that Arya was about that life. First she laughed about the list, then Bran confirmed the Llst was legit. Then she saw her fight and realized she was actually capable of killing the people on it.

I just don't wanna see any of these dragons & Jon & Ghost bite the dust.

**** errbody else.

Nah man, context is everything. There's a bigger picture there with Arya and Sansa. Sansa thinking her sister gonna kill her

I'm pretty good with accents so I don't need subtitles.

Only time I've used them is for English subtitles in anime and for Bencio in the Usual Suspects.

There was also this one British (Scottish or Irish) movie tv show that was just impossible to figure out what wss being said :lol:

Benicio in Snatch was CC worthy for real

Anybody else watch with captions on ? I feel the need to catch every little word spoken. The scenes with pure dialog are so important.
THis is the only way to watch TV.
Folks always come at me like "turn those off" and I'm like, learn a new skill like watching with the Captions on.

Went on a kick about 5years back where I watched heaps of Foreign films and shows and you HAVE to have Captions so, I never leave home without them now.
How in TF can you guys understand 100% of GOT without them?
They are needed imo.

Back
Top Bottom