OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^ I used to. But this season, because they've trimmed the fat off the dialogue to get to the point, I left them off to enjoy the experience.

This season is different in a sense that because of the pacing and shortened length of the seasons, they seem to get straight to the point with it. No one this season really had a long soliloquy to eat up screen time.

I'd imagine just off pure energy, it's a different experience. The Battle at the Wall in IMAX was :wow: (mostly because of the IMAX screen, but a lot had to do with audience reaction). It's a different experience.

Bro I saw that in IMAX as well, it was dope as hell. I didn't mind the reactions because in a theater, especially an imax one, the sound is loud as hell.

Now that I think about it I wish theyd do it every Sunday (1 or 2 showtimes) for the new ep. Surely the amount of money HBO and Regal or AMC would make each and every Sunday would be ridiculous or am I wrong?

On a side note, I can't wait to see that Drogon and Jon Snow scene this Sunday. Gotta be something big that comes out of that

I'm curious when we finally see these Fire Wights. Also pretty curious how that plays out.

I'm curious when we finally see these Fire Wights. Also pretty curious how that plays out.

Here you go, a couple of them lol
300px-Lord_Beric_Dondarrion.jpg
ZJzktgBk_400x400.jpg

Game of Thrones Originally Featured Arya, Jon, & Tyrion Love Triangle

"Back in 2015, a bookstore owner leaked a pitch letter from Martin to publishers HarperCollins that dated back to 1993 before Martin had finished his first novel – Game of Thrones. Although the tweets were quickly deleted, Vanity Fair is reopening Pandora’s Box to explore what could’ve, but shouldn’t, happen in Westeros. In particular, the site remembers the original storyline that saw a plucky Arya Stark fall for Jon Snow"

“Exiled, Tyrion will change sides, making common cause with the surviving Starks to bring his brother down, and falling helplessly in love with Arya Stark while he’s at it. His passion is, alas, unreciprocated, but no less intense for that, and it will lead to a deadly rivalry between Tyrion and Jon Snow.”

Thank the old gods and the new that this didn't happen.

Had to turn captions to catch "Chaos is a ladder," ran it back a good 4 - 5 times and couldn't make out what Bran was saying. :lol:

Lmao FAXXXXXXXX

I replayed that joint like 6 times without captions until I finally turned on the captions. Just by the look in his eyes I knew that Bran was spittin hot fire so I had to know :lol:

ALso did anyone else have an issue seeing the dragonglass mine on the screens? It was dark as hell for me.

I don't run CC on first watch. I feel like it distracts me from some of the scenes. But on a rewatch I'm running CC

Exactly this. I can't tell you how many times I've been like ohhh I misheard that. Like that dude who thought it was Irv Gotti in the club gettin tipsy

When I started watching anime I slapped subtitles on everything afterwards. They're great. More people should use them.
It legit bothers me when someone's watching my TV and is like "Can you remove those words at the bottom?" Can you get out? :lol:

My dad use to make me watch things with the subtitles on when I was a kid :lol:

I work with kids and if them little savages get on my nerves I for sure will mute the Netflix and throw the subtitles on.

Back
Top Bottom