OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd want to watch the show from home. I don't need the reactions that will make me miss what someone is saying.

Agreed. Plus most people are stupid and I don't doubt half the people at the bar would be confused about parts of the episode.

Did you see Euron's fleet?

That doesn't imply that those ships were created in a short amount of time. Euron has been reading and raping for years. On top of that he is King of the Iron Islands. It would make sense that he has access to a massive fleet built up over years. Plus the technology has been well studied for a long time.

Qyburns giant cross bow is new and they don't have that much time to produce a lot of them.

Gotta remember, the fact that we're in here means we're nerds.

Most people seem to watch casually, and don't feel the need to watch 4 times throughout the week to make sure they didn't miss something. That's definitely a casual watch. I've considered hitting one, just haven't yet.

I'd imagine just off pure energy, it's a different experience. The Battle at the Wall in IMAX was :wow: (mostly because of the IMAX screen, but a lot had to do with audience reaction). It's a different experience.

Gotta remember, the fact that we're in here means we're nerds.

Most people seem to watch casually, and don't feel the need to watch 4 times throughout the week to make sure they didn't miss something. That's definitely a casual watch. I've considered hitting one, just haven't yet.

I'd imagine just off pure energy, it's a different experience. The Battle at the Wall in IMAX was :wow: (mostly because of the IMAX screen, but a lot had to do with audience reaction). It's a different experience.

Yea this was cool. But I already knew what was going to happen :lol:

I would hate to watch it live and miss the dialogue because of people gasping.

A viewing party is cool but since I'm not a casual viewer and have read all the books/maps the other ASOIAF books outside of the series etc. I'd have to watch it again alone after the viewing party

Crazy...It's only nine episodes left in the series...

pepe-crying-gif.gif

The show runner dude hit the nail on the head with his battle comparison. Having drogon in battle is like if the Native Americans rolled up with an f-16 tomcat in the battle of Little Bighorn. Curtains.

I need to be in the crib with complete silence and no more than 2 or 3 people to get my GOT on. Bar is cool and looks mad fun but just not for me for watching GOT

I prefer nobody around when I watch the show but I'm not mad at anybody who does it different

i prefer watching alone too. i feel like i dont soak in the episode as well when im with other people and they talk.

Back
Top Bottom