OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Random thought-- What if Arya goes to Kings Landing, sees Neds head on that spike and takes his face :nerd:

Would be great to see Lord Eddard one more time :pimp:

how long ago did he die? gonna have Arya looking like Edgar from Men in Black

Random thought-- What if Arya goes to Kings Landing, sees Neds head on that spike and takes his face :nerd:

Would be great to see Lord Eddard one more time :pimp:

Tyrion took the head down and sent the remains to Catelyn via LF. Ned's remains are in Winterfell in the crypts.

I got to see the decapitated head up close a couple of years ago. Dope.

Attachments

• IMG_6135.jpg
    IMG_6135.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6147.jpg
    IMG_6147.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6146.jpg
    IMG_6146.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
^idk about that, jon is riding 2 dragons imo

Where do you see that? I can definitely see him riding one of them - most likely Rhaegal since he's named after his dad - but not two. Remember Dany's prophecy "the dragons has three heads..." which most likely means there will be two other riders. Possibly Jon and the other one we don't know yet

No one ever mentioned what a reunion with lady mormont and Jorah would be like?

That's her niece right..

She seems forgiving and would probably take him back ... he literally is a walking L

-Married a gold digger
-sold slaves to fulfill the wife and got caught
-bounty on his head
-greyscale
-banished
-jon snow took has his sword and soon to be girl

I remember when Dany first got the Unsullied.
Scene was lit.
She traded one of those Dragons and then Krazyrs or whatever his name was couldn't control it so he kept calling her the B word because he didn't know Valaryian was her first tounge.......she put the Dracarys on his *** :rofl:

Where do you see that? I can definitely see him riding one of them - most likely Rhaegal since he's named after his dad - but not two. Remember Dany's prophecy "the dragons has three heads..." which most likely means there will be two other riders. Possibly Jon and the other one we don't know yet
Probably Tyrion or the night king

he means Jon gonna bone Dany

Who are you most excited to see come back as a white walker? I guess I'd say Hodor. I think it's going to be a cameo-fest once we finally get to that episode.

I remember when Dany first got the Unsullied.
Scene was lit.
She traded one of those Dragons and then Krazyrs or whatever his name was couldn't control it so he kept calling her the B word because he didn't know Valaryian was her first tounge.......she put the Dracarys on his *** :rofl:
imo that's a top 3 to 5 scene in all of GOT

That little skinny sword can't really do any damage though that Arya has.

It looks cool for fencing but now sure she can kill someone like the hound, mountain, brienne, Jaimie with some little needle sword.
The show long ago explained that needle is not meant for hacking or slashing.

Its for piercing. Word to Arya's first kill.

Back
Top Bottom