OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the subliminal spoiler messages that people were posting I was not surprised at all that dany would be taking an L through the hands of Bronn

Maybe someone can shed light on this. I always wonder what's up with legendary houses like Dayne and Hightower.. Are they just extinct now? They never really get any mention.. Also, in the preview for next week, they show Drogon all up in John;s face. Maybe he'll throw some fire at John and that's how they'll find out he'd blood of Old Valaryia. Someone may have mention that already

20688162_262405704243635_6080505644715081728_n.jpg

:lol:

Maybe someone can shed light on this. I always wonder what's up with legendary houses like Dayne and Hightower.. Are they just extinct now? They never really get any mention.. Also, in the preview for next week, they show Drogon all up in John;s face. Maybe he'll throw some fire at John and that's how they'll find out he'd blood of Old Valaryia. Someone may have mention that already
Edric and Gerald Dayne are mentioned in the books. Gerald is kind of important in the book Dorne plot. Show decided to cut them out.

House Hightower was probably the 2nd most powerful house in the reach and 1 of the wealthiest houses of Westeros. Not mentioned much in the show besides the fact that Lynesse Hightower left Jorah to be Chief Concubine of a Merchant Prince Treggar in Lys after Jorah didn't have the means to finance the lifestyle she was used to growing up in such a wealthy house.

Drogon will be fine after that shot to the shoulder. I think some of you guys forgot, he already took a few shots a couple seasons ago when he was a lot smaller and still bounced back like Pac. He's good. Also, can poison even hurt dragons? I feel like their bodies/blood runs too hot to get infected.

To the poster earlier who asked why Danny didn't bring one of the other dragons instead of Drogon, simple answer is - she can't. While dragons can have more than one rider (granted they accept them as their rider and not kill them first), a dragon rider can only ride one dragon in their lifetime. Once they bond to a dragon, no other one will accept them. Even Aegon couldn't ride his sisters dragons

Random thought-- What if Arya goes to Kings Landing, sees Neds head on that spike and takes his face :nerd:

Would be great to see Lord Eddard one more time :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom