OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That little skinny sword can't really do any damage though that Arya has.

It looks cool for fencing but now sure she can kill someone like the hound, mountain, brienne, Jaimie with some little needle sword.

Didn't Drogon's namesake get taken out by a small shot to the shoulder? Better watch that instant festering.

I'm wearing a chest plate at least
Maybe this
achilles-gif.gif

she shoulda took the other two dragons
and had drogon chilling in the wings
for clean up duty
why show them ur biggest dragon first

That little skinny sword can't really do any damage though that Arya has.

It looks cool for fencing but now sure she can kill someone like the hound, mountain, brienne, Jaimie with some little needle sword.

In round one Arya had needle to Brienne's throat. If it were a real fight all she would have to do is poke her neck and game over.

she shoulda took the other two dragons
and had drogon chilling in the wings
for clean up duty
why show them ur biggest dragon first

Probably to intimidate them so they know that's only one and they have to go up against three.

In round one Arya had needle to Brienne's throat. If it were a real fight all she would have to do is poke her neck and game over.

Yes that is playing around and what not training, but come a real combat she's too little and and can't take out an Elite fighter.

I couldn't watch with people screaming and ****. Might miss some dialogue.

The wife and I watch in silence and then discuss :lol:

Jaime should've dipped on the real. i would have been out as soon as I saw Drogon. Can't win against the Air Force when you only have ground troops.

Son was prepared to die tho, even if he got to Danny he would have been Drogons lunch.

Some of y'all claiming Brienne as the best fighter haha she got worked pretty easy with one hand to Arya

Brienne is. The purpose of that scene was to show how much Arya has changed and how skilled she is. Arya bested her at first because Brienne didn't expect any of that razzle dazzle. Life came at her fast when she caught that boot to the chest.

I know Brienne had the sparring sword with the blunt edge but she swung that thing full speed for Arya's head... :rofl:

The joy on Pod's face though when he saw Brienne struggling :rofl: all the whores in Westeros couldnt make my man that happy :lol:

I got kids that are really young so I go into work and watch. I got my work to get me a new desktop with an unsecured line . I have a tv mounted in my office and I just stream from hbo go to my chromecast.

Brienne is. The purpose of that scene was to show how much Arya has changed and how skilled she is. Arya bested her at first because Brienne didn't expect any of that razzle dazzle. Life came at her fast when she caught that boot to the chest.

All facts.

I think Arya could possibly kill Brienne if it came down to it though. They both have advantages and disadvantages. Arya is smaller, quicker, and more crafty. While Brienne is bigger, stronger, and a more seasoned fighter , but also slower.

But yeah... on paper Brienne is definitely better.

All facts.

I think Arya could possibly kill Brienne if it came down to it though. They both have advantages and disadvantages. Arya is smaller, quicker, and more crafty. While Brienne is bigger, stronger, and a more seasoned fighter , but also slower.

But yeah... on paper Brienne is definitely better.

Yea Arya definitely can def chef up an L sandwich for Brienne but it would have to be on some stealth ninja gaiden type ****.

If you think back to how my man Jaqen was offing dudes he could hit from anywhere. I think that's what Arya is supposed to be now but she'll also be able to hold her own hand-to-hand if need be. She won't be the baddest squared up but she's no slouch. He real strength will come when you don't see her coming.

Drogon is good; if those bolts were poisoned, they would have made it a point to inform us of that ahead of time. Viserion will end up getting murked though and riding for the Night King.

I know the actress that plays Arya is like 20 - 21 but hopefully by next season she looks more grown and is a full blown beast ******* people and WW up. She ain't get that blade for nothing.

I know the actress that plays Arya is like 20 - 21 but hopefully by next season she looks more grown and is a full blown beast ****ing people and WW up. She ain't get that blade for nothing.

I'm fairly confident she's going to go off on some WW with the Prince That Was Promised :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom