OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you suggesting Arya cut Jamie's face off Face/Off style and then wear it to kill Cersi all while he's running around without a face?

They're legit turning Jamie into an Iron-Man if he gets a metal facemask if that happens.

But, there's the whole thing where he'll probably be dead if someone cuts his face off so I doubt he'd be doing any running around:lol:

I love those bar reaction videos as well. I had went back and watched their reactions to Jon's death, Battle of the Bastards and The Winds of Winter :pimp:

He saw the endzone and wanted to get a td. Impaling dany was worth the risk of getting barbecued.

Valyrian steel count:
Jamie
Jon
Arya
Sam
Brienne

Anyone else I'm missing? Not sure how crucial it will be if all this dragonglass does the same thing.

Valyrian steel count:
Jamie
Jon
Arya
Sam
Brienne

Anyone else I'm missing? Not sure how crucial it will be if all this dragonglass does the same thing.

That looks about right. I bet Sam gives his sword to Ser Friendzone since he won't be wielding it. Jamie should gives his up because dude can't fight anymore.

Euron's armor is Valyrian Steel, only known person in the world with a valyrian armor suit

Valyrian steel count:
Jamie
Jon
Arya
Sam
Brienne

At work now, but when I get home I will post what I think will happen.

I think I figured it out based on the previews for next week.

He does when he goes to battle, the givenchy only when he's styling in King's Landing. He wore armor when he came down on that plank to board the ship with his axe and finished the 2 sand snakes with their own weapons Mortal Kombat fatality style. The sand snake with the spear found out it wasn't going to even scratch that valyrian steel armor.

He doesnt even wear armor in the show :lol: Man sailing around the world in that new Givenchy :lol:

I thought the iron born aren't even supposed to wear armor when out at sea. You fall overboard and you're drowning.

Back
Top Bottom