OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
arya-brienne-ned.gif

embedded_pharrell_crying_on_oprah.jpg

Bran is going to spill the beans in Littlefingers back room dealing. He knows he doesn't have Sanaa's ear anymore. Before, he was the only thing helping her. Now he is seeing more and more help coming to Sansa's side. Bran quoted littlefinger to his face with the "chaos is a ladder" line. Littlefinger is seeing the writing on the wall. He's going to get desperate. When he went to give the dagger to Bran to shake him, Bran shook him instead. His time is coming soon.

Bran is going to spill the beans in Littlefingers back room dealing. He knows he doesn't have Sanaa's ear anymore. Before, he was the only thing helping her. Now he is seeing more and more help coming to Sansa's side. Bran quoted littlefinger to his face with the "chaos is a ladder" line. Littlefinger is seeing the writing on the wall. He's going to get desperate. When he went to give the dagger to Bran to shake him, Bran shook him instead. His time is coming soon.

I think that Bran blessed Arya with that dagger cause she's gonna need it. Now Arya and Jon got the Valerian tooly on the hip. They'll be out in the field with those at some point. I also believe that LF will get murked using that dagger on some poetic justice type steeze.

Yup. But I wouldn't count out LF out just yet. It really is hard to say what he'll do next, but he's scheming for sure. For writers and GRRM to wash important characters in the series to move the story along, LF still has yet to fill a big plot twist before seeing his inevitable death. He can't stick around for this long unless he's set to do something drastic.

Cersei's time is coming too. Dumb move to wipe out an entire house that supports your city with all the food, gold and resources. The crown now has gold she'll be able to pay back, but now don't have resources or food to support them through winter. The city is already hungry and it's possible the civilians in KL might rebel and put KL under siege. We've seen previously that the city can stir up mods and can get violent. It's happened a bunch of times already. Cersei is a huge coward, so if she's backed into a corner, she might even wipeout the whole city with Wildfyre if she gets desperate.

Gonna be interesting to see how they re-introduce him. Maybe she is going to commission him to create Dragon Armor.

Imagine if Melisandre returns from Volantis with him? There's a specific reason she's headed there and we know she's returning to Westeros.

I wonder if Jon goes back to Winterfell first, or heads straight to East Watch

My money is on him making a quick pit stop at Winterfell, speaking with Bran and because of that conversation he heads straight to East Watch.

Arya killing both and using Jamie's face in the process would cement Arya as the GOAT for me
i was thinking that Jaime isn't on Arya's list, but I'm sure by now Bran knows who made him a cripple, so I could imagine Arya using that as the reason for killing both Jaime and Cersei.

It makes sense. It would be the culmination of all her training.

Does she have to kill somebody to use their likeness? I don't ever remember that being established.

Does she have to kill somebody to use their likeness? I don't ever remember that being established.

They never stated, but I don't think she has to kill them explicitly. They either have to be collected by her (a faceless man) or just have to be dead and paid to the Many Faced God by the other faceless men.

i was thinking that Jaime isn't on Arya's list, but I'm sure by now Bran knows who made him a cripple, so I could imagine Arya using that as the reason for killing both Jaime and Cersei.

It makes sense. It would be the culmination of all her training.
Bran is above these petty things..

I could see certain characters where he thinks are in the way (LF and cersei).. but I can't see him moving on guys who could be sensible and useful

They never stated, but I don't think she has to kill them explicitly. They either have to be collected by her (a faceless man) or just have to be dead and paid to the Many Faced God by the other faceless men.

Gotcha

Are you suggesting Arya cut Jamie's face off Face/Off style and then wear it to kill Cersi all while he's running around without a face?

Last edited:
This show really doesn't believe in moving in a serpentine motion. First with Rickon, and now Drogon (even though it was just a flesh wound)

Arya's own face was used once and she's still alive. There must be a way to take the face of living people.

This show really doesn't believe in moving in a serpentine motion. First with Rickon, and now Drogon (even though it was just a flesh wound)

Yea someone need to get them on some plyometrics or something.. these dudes stay on that 'the shortest distance between A and B is a straight line'

Thought drogon would spin back round like WTF after that first arrow grazed by.. thought dude would go Hulk/Loki on that thing and anyone near it

Would've been nice if Khal Drogo was still around to see them arrive at Westeros. This speech still gets me hyped.

IMG_9748.JPG

Back
Top Bottom