OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I dislike Urine and Qyburn for similar reasons. They somehow are elite players but we never got satisfying backstories or buildup on the show. They just magically have the answer to everything.

All the other main characters, we know about their faults and their struggles. And we understand their strengths and powers.

No. You're wrong.

Cuz Dany didn't take a single L last ep.
Word,not one

Drogon getting scratched was more of an inconvenience than anything. Her army just routed the remaining Lannister forces in the Reach and got Jamie out of the picture for now as well as destroying their supply lines,she's brought the balance of power back in her favor at the moment

yup.

urine is the wildcard but Dany has regained the upper hand. the only issue now is that she is fighting on two fronts (KL and the wall).

To play Devil's advocate, Lannisters realized that if you hit her dragons with three of those giant spears at the same time it's curtains

I predict that at least one of those dragons is going to die before the end of the season

Don't know if it'll be against humans though

To play Devil's advocate, Lannisters realized that if you hit her dragons with three of those giant spears at the same time it's curtains
The flip side to that is that now Dany and Drogon know what to look out for first when attacking. Dude cremated it after he was aware of its capability

Also gotta work on my guys lateral movements :lol:,those wings are to flexible to be maneuvering like a Boeing 747

what i loved about the scene was how unpredictable it was. one moment the dragon is invincible, the next moment he's not. one moment Jaime thinks he has Dany to kill, the next moment he's about to die. and so on.

i think ultimately it could go either way. the dragons could so be killed or they could run loose and destroy everyone.

Felt so bad for Meera though man, she's done so much to keep Bran alive and he hit her with the "Uber is outside, door is that way."

Felt so bad for Meera though man, she's done so much to keep Bran alive and he hit her with the "Uber is outside, door is that way."

She had to do this

meera-spear.gif

To save dudes life only to get the same courtesy 'thanks' you'd send the mailman :lol::sick:

Last night's battle was cool, but the Battle of the Bastards might be the best battle scene I've ever seen on TV or the movies. You literally felt like you were suffocating watching Jon trying to fight his way out of all those bodies.

I still like The Watchers On The Wall and Hardhome better. Those episodes were just so damn lit with action.

Battle of the Bastards was far superior IMO. Wun Wun and Jon chasing a retreating Ramsey, the knights of the vale, Rickon taking the arrow, so much went down.

Back
Top Bottom