OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last night's battle was cool, but the Battle of the Bastards might be the best battle scene I've ever seen on TV or the movies. You literally felt like you were suffocating watching Jon trying to fight his way out of all those bodies.

Dude I had literally watched the 30 for 30 on the Hillsborough disaster the night before BOTB airing.

I'm sure you've seen it, some shocking imagery that really ****** with me mentally watching the doc, it was all I could think of watching John go down. I was seriously disturbed.

They've gotta get Bronn more help...

Dude has almost been single handedly bailing out the Lannister in battle for a minute

Dude earned himself even more than the castle he wanted originally :lol:

They've gotta get Bronn more help...

Dude has almost been single handedly bailing out the Lannister in battle for a minute

Dude earned himself even more than the castle he wanted originally :lol:

Eventually he has to realize that they aren't ever going to make good on their promise. I really hope it makes him sell his sword to Tyrion again

I know Bronn got a soft spot for Jaime now but I still expect him to switch sides once he sees Tyrion riding for Dany.

These sellswords ain't loyal

Battle of the Bastards was dope but I'm not a big fan because it made no sense

I know this is fantasy but even in the context of the show it didn't make sense

Dude named a son after Tyrion in the books :lol:,hope you guys are right

Bronn + Lord Friendzone would be a dope duo

I know Bronn got a soft spot for Jaime now but I still expect him to switch sides once he sees Tyrion riding for Dany.

These sellswords ain't loyal

You better believe that Bronn will learn all the Targaryen songs if it means he gets his castle at the end of the day :lol:

who do you guys think will be the first dragon to go?
i'm putting my money on Viserion
you think she will have armor made for them? :lol::nerd:

Battle of the Bastards was dope but I'm not a big fan because it made no sense

I know this is fantasy but even in the context of the show it didn't make sense

Battle of the Bastards was much more realistic than a battle against ice zombies or one with a silver haired woman riding around on a dragon.

I think I dislike Urine and Qyburn for similar reasons. They somehow are elite players but we never got satisfying backstories or buildup on the show. They just magically have the answer to everything.

All the other main characters, we know about their faults and their struggles. And we understand their strengths and powers.

Robb Stark should have let Qyburn die at Harrenhal.

My money is the one named after Rhaegar dying. She's going to underestimate the enemy and get it killed just like her oldest brother did.

Battle of the Bastards, Watchers on the Wall, and Hardhome were MUCH better than last night's episode, at least for me. Seeing someone lead and fight against seemingly impossible odds (along with much tougher leaders) is a lot more suspenseful than someone riding in on a cheat code dragon and wiping out a basic army led by a one handed sister loving simp in 2 minutes.

I'm not saying last night's episode was bad (it was :pimp: to me) but I completely disagree with it being better than the three I mentioned.

Last night's episode was more about the payoff of finally seeing a Dragon in battle against a standing army + the Dothraki finally getting their shine, at the expense of the Lannisters :pimp:,than anything imo

What was it that you didn't like? That the knights of the vale showed up just in time to bail Jon Snow out? That's why it's a drama papi

Stuff like that not happening is why the the show/books are as popular as they are.

Jon not facing any consequences for running into that battle is not how the show worked up until that point.

who do you guys think will be the first dragon to go?
i'm putting my money on Viserion
you think she will have armor made for them? :lol::nerd:

IMO opinion if they ever to get armor it won't be made. They don't have Valerian and blacksmith to shape it. My bet is they find a bunch stuff in a carvern or da basement :lol:

I think people are looking at these battles the wrong way. They have their differences, and sure it's great to see one side get the W after facing impossible odds. But it's also great to see dragons ******* **** up. Its not like its going to always go that way. Cersei is a malignant **** who is always trying to take out her enemies and she has a cheat code to fight the dragons. Then you have the Night King and his army. There has to be at least one battle where the dragons run the fade recklessly.

Back
Top Bottom