OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rewatching the episode.. underrated best part bronn telling Jaime he has to go and the army is about to swap them..

Jaime responds: we can win

Then drogon and dany show up.. and the looks on their faces

Also when they first fired arrows at drogon, the ones he took in the belly, dude threw on the breaks quick and made a jump cut.. no clue why dany had dude playing chicken with the slingshot

Rewatching the episode.. underrated best part bronn telling Jaime he has to go and the army is about to swap them..

Jaime responds: we can win

Then drogon and dany show up.. and the looks on their faces

Also when they first fired arrows at drogon, the ones he took in the belly, dude threw on the breaks quick and made a jump cut.. no clue why dany had dude playing chicken with the slingshot

Wasn't he blocking them when he took them to the stomach ? His underbelly looked real rugged like its more texturized and durable than other parts of his body.

Jaime was being delusional thinking they could win, even before Drogon showed up.
Cavalry > Infantry and they looked to be outnumbered. Should've listened to Bronn.

Well now that we on the topic whats everyone's top 5 episodes of the show so far. I know this is tough to do because there are so many great ones but some definitely standout. My list

1. The Winds of Winter (S6, Ep 10)
2. Hardhome (S5, Ep 8 )
3. The Rains of Castamere (S3, Ep 9)
4. Battle of the Bastards (S6, Ep 9)
T5. Blackwater (Season 2, Ep 9), Spoils of War (S7, Ep 4)

Honorable Mention: The Mountain and the Viper(S4, Ep 8 ), The Lion and the Rose (S4, Ep 2), Baelor(S1, Ep 9), The Door(S6, Ep 5)

Man that was a tough list to make, some of those eps I hate because of how sad they are because of the people who die like the Rains of Castamere and Baelor but they're so impactful and well done they gotta be on there. I absolutely LOVED everything about The Winds of Winter though... the way that first scene is shot and built up all the way to Cersei blowing up the Sept with the wildfire was just unreal. Amazing television. Thrones really the greatest show ever IMO :nthat:

Very tough list and I'd have to rewatch some but off the top of my head:
1. 610
2. 609
3. 508
4. 309
5. 704 but it's also fresh in my mind

610 is the GOAT for sure IMO. Top 4 so far is set in stone for me. The fifth is what's interchangeable... between 408/209/704.

Wasn't he blocking them when he took them to the stomach ? His underbelly looked real rugged like its more texturized and durable than other parts of his body.

Yea it looked more textured but he could have been doing that to protect dany from em

But the chicken scene makes zero sense after that scene

Jaime was being delusional thinking they could win, even before Drogon showed up.
Cavalry > Infantry and they looked to be outnumbered. Should've listened to Bronn.

Yup.. bronn was trying to let him know what's really up.. but those delusions went out the window QUICK

Shield Wall and spears are pretty effective against light cavalry when there isn't a dragon napalming the shield wall

Drogon was ridiculously overpowering.

Could you imagine how Balerion must have been during Aegon's conquest considering how much bigger he was compared to Drogon? :wow:

-Drew

If Jon meets up at Winterfell, is this the first time all the Stark kids are together since season one?

Jon's not a Stark.

Hey Stark blood is Stark blood
hubie.png

Shield Wall and spears are pretty effective against light cavalry when there isn't a dragon napalming the shield wall

Shield wall and spears are great when there's an actual army behind you to keep your wall from crumbling when the first wave hits. Either way the Dothraki were getting through and slicing them down like wheat. Drogon just made it look cooler.

If Jon meets up at Winterfell, is this the first time all the Stark kids are together since season one?

Since episode 1 yeah

My brother thinks that GOT is going to copy Warcraft's premise of "there must always be a lich night king" for the ending of the show. IMO, Not a bad theory. R. R. Martin did say the ending would be "bitter sweet." Jon sacrifices himself to save humanity by becoming the night king and keeping the white walkers and army of the dead at bay under his control...The parallels are striking between the two franchises. The dude who sacrificed to become the "night king" in Warcraft also became of fire and ice...

I know some of the spoilers I've seen on the internet say the Night king raises a dragon...

200.gif

Last edited:
Being able to rep all the posts I like with no limit is dope.
I could care less about that number received/given but the idea that a rep shows your support or actual like of a specific post and or mindset is much better than being limited on what I can agree with. I shouldn't have to quote someone just to say "all of this" etc. Of course the fact it shows who likes what makes it all happen. Best thing about new NT IMO

Shortened seasons are such bull ****

yall forgetting they got bran he prolly got knowledge of all of that
It'll take nothing for Bran to warg in the past exactly when a blacksmith is forging the steel and making the blade with magic and then just tell somebody how step by step.

Back
Top Bottom