OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re watched ep... still don't get this scene, can someone explain to me why was Sansa mean-mugging Arya and Brienne?
it can't be simple as Sansa being jealous of Arya's new skills can it?
when arya first told her about the list, she thought she was joking. Sansa is probably realizing arya wasnt lying and has become a ninja assassin

i was thinking it's original intent, maybe?

still doesn't hold up. but there is so much lore in the GoT universe that is passed down that we take as gospel, but maybe some of it is untrue or was used to cover up the truth.
none taken. i was just thinking out loud.

I don't think it's that crazy

Wouldn't sh
Those six episodes are going to be 2 hours per or close to it... Stating the obvious..

Series finale has to be 2 hours...no excuse

Naw If they making that much tv they could just do a full season

So glad I was able to control myself and not check spoilers and leaks.
Episode was LIT.
Shoutout to the Lannister soldiers attempting to hold the line after hearing and seeing a dragon flying toward you.
I would have been like
5064338aafa96f7a59003568.gif

How do some of you guys positive that certain things will happen on this show?

Are you reading spoilers and passing it off as theories?

I keep seeing the same theories, Jaime kills Cerci, the zombies get a dragon, Jon and Dany marries, Arya kills Cercei/Jaime, Stansa ends up on the iron throne, Jon scrifices himself, Bran is the Knight King, Sam will be some great person, Zombies overtake the wall.

Stayed up late to watch the latest episode. I really enjoyed the episode, but realizing that this season is almost over is pretty disappointing.

I'm really liking how all the characters of the show are starting to go full circle and meeting up with other characters from the beginning. (Sansa and Arya, Jon and Theon)
I forgot how much a douche Theon was in Season One when he was staying with the Starks. I'm glad that Jon was still had his anger towards him.

Really happy to see Arya get back home to Winterfell. Although the scene with the two guards was pretty cliche, her sparring scene with Breanne was enjoyable.

What do you guys think Littlefinger is trying to plot now? He was standing by the crows when the siblings walked through the courtyard. He has to be scheming.

So, that I understand. Dany is Jon's aunt correct? I have a feeling they're going to bone before it's all said and done.

The final 30 minutes of the episode was enjoyable. The Special effects definitely look better. And like many of you have stated, if I was ordered to stand the line and saw a dragon flying, I'd run. Curious what happens to Jaime after falling into the deepest lake ever lol.

I'm sure we'll get a scene with Tyrion and Bronn again. Completely forgot about him until he showed up for the attack at High Garden.

I'm ready for more Night King vs. Jon Snow battles now. I think it's time for that and more Tormund.

putting in work putting in work jaime killing cersei been a theory for a min, since she has been such a B to tyrion assuming he was the brother in the prophecy.. but both are technically her lil brother

And others are just general theories/speculation

putting in work putting in work

there was a prophecy on the show that cersei would die at the hands of her younger brother. she thought it would be tyrion. but Jaime was the second twin to pop out (i think) and given his story arc many think he would be the one to kill cersei.

Jon and Dany marrying is partly because they're both Targaryens, who are known to engage in incest. plus they represent fire and ice and are the two biggest characters in the show.

arya has cersei on her list.

some of the others you listed, i don't know the origin and/or i don't know if I've seen them posted as legit theories. none of them are spoilers as far as i know.

How do some of you guys positive that certain things will happen on this show?

Are you reading spoilers and passing it off as theories?

I keep seeing the same theories, Jaime kills Cerci, the zombies get a dragon, Jon and Dany marries, Arya kills Cercei/Jaime, Stansa ends up on the iron throne, Jon scrifices himself, Bran is the Knight King, Sam will be some great person, Zombies overtake the wall.
Just read about the theory of Bran being the Night King. That's a really cool theory.

Yo I still think a dragon is dying this season and Jon will ride the other. So Dany will ride Drogon and Jon will ride Rhaegal for that poetic justice.

Yo I still think a dragon is dying this season and Jon will ride the other. So Dany will ride Drogon and Jon will ride Rhaegal for that poetic justice.

Dany gotta be a stark if she cause the homie drogon to go down

Maybe going forward, those harpoons will have some sort of poison on them. Qyburn might be a demented version of Sam. When he was studying at the Citadel, he might have read secret texts regarding dragons, maybe there was something there about dragon poison. I doubt it, but it's possible.

Back
Top Bottom