OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ That's a damn movie. 
nthat.gif

All jokes aside, I'm quite worried about the upcoming season. None of the "good guys" took any L's. I'm used to extreme tragedy and heartbreak with this show so I'm pretty worried after last seasons epic redemptions

Daeny would've already taken over the realm if she hadn't rolled steel wing/ hyperbeam on her dragons.

She wasted so much damn time. Plus stunted the growth of 2 of her dragons. Bad dragon mom.

dragon warged by bran and ghost riding shotgun

giphy.gif

I would pay to have Tdogg but a camera and livestream his reaction as this is happening....son whenever Jon pulled his sword and was gonna take on Ramsey's whole army last season, I seriously LOST my ***** that was the peak of hype and emotions I've ever felt watching this show....him riding a dragon with ghost, will double that excitement.

I would pay to have Tdogg but a camera and livestream his reaction as this is happening....son whenever Jon pulled his sword and was gonna take on Ramsey's whole army last season, I seriously LOST my ***** that was the peak of hype and emotions I've ever felt watching this show....him riding a dragon with ghost, will double that excitement.

double man. when he said funk yo couch come at me bro i was livid!

View media item 2460272
King Jon Snow on a dragon + Livestream of the hater Tdogg2k reaction is pay per view material.

Yoo...when Viserion or Rhaegal get attacked by white walkers....and the Night's King comes through....it's a wrap when he pulls up with an ice dragon

King Jon Snow on a dragon + Livestream of the hater Tdogg2k reaction is pay per view material.
tumblr_o9f0jir4MC1thulpoo1_500.gif

Who were the dudes who were rooting for Ramsey last season? They took that L when Ramsey ran back to the castle like a coward.

Yoo...when Viserion or Rhaegal get attacked by white walkers....and the Night's King comes through....it's a wrap when he pulls up with an ice dragon

Yeah, not happening.
These dudes were just in here on some extremist snow blower movement like ,

I can't wait for Dany to come using the 3 dragons like a chariot 'then bran warging in to one of the dragons with the dead spirit of hodor strength doing kaioken ×10 aND have ghost latch on like a power ranger zord and Jon on top riding it to victory likes he's the second coming ......
Then have the audacity to tell my boy Ronald that's not possible...
SMH y'all fools

Last edited:

View media item 2460272

tumblr_o9f0jir4MC1thulpoo1_500.gif
View media item 2460579

All jokes aside, I'm quite worried about the upcoming season. None of the "good guys" took any L's. I'm used to extreme tragedy and heartbreak with this show so I'm pretty worried after last seasons epic redemptions
I was thinking this also, but correct me if I'm wrong, season 6 was when we moved past the books and the show runners had to come up with the story, so that could be a reason for the happier ending instead of GRRM's usual savagery 
laugh.gif

Eh, good guys don't need to take l's all the time. The bad guys can take some too. My dude podrick is blessed though.

Back
Top Bottom