OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ word, she coulda let J. Snow know about how she had the Vale on deck [emoji]128580[/emoji]

She didn't trust Jon but still had trust in the guy who gave her to rapist ramsey. Such a damn moron. Plus he was the one willing to die to save their brother Rickon.

She initially only wanted 50*for that pop then it spread social media and she was asking for 120

I asked a chick on IG who makes Pops how much she would charge for that Robb KITN one, she said $125 and probably more for materials and shipping. She's talented but the most I'm willing to pay for a Pop is probably $50.

Customizing isn't particularly hard honestly, I've done my own repaints. Headswaps are easy a little acrylic paint is easy. its the new mold ones that some are doing that' takes talent.

Max you going to stop hating on my baby mama....bout to send all her people at you

Customizing isn't particularly hard honestly, I've done my own repaints. Headswaps are easy a little acrylic paint is easy. its the new mold ones that some are doing that' takes talent.

Max you going to stop hating on my baby mama....bout to send all her people at you

She's whack B.

Real Talk

Good to know, when they drop headless Stannis you'll have the skills needed to reattach his head.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom