OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pushing season 8 back to 2019 kinda blows, but I'm more upset about the final season only being 6 episodes. whats HBO's obsession with wrapping up their best shows with fewer episodes? they did it with Sopranos, Entourage, Boardwalk Empire and now GoT. they cant give us at least 8 episodes, my G?
It makes no ******* sense.

They had me thinking the ratings for Boardwalk was why it was ending with a shortened final season but the other 3 shows? No excuse.

I feel like the creators got lazy or HBO did not want to shell out as much for the budget, promo, and paying everybody.

At least you know when AMC does is cuz they're trying string this out as long as they can to get the most ratings for the longest time possible.

Good things come to those who wait y'all, I want to watch the show as much as ya do, but if they can guarantee an epic conclusion I'll wait...not that is related but those of us in the 1/6th scale collectibles community have paid for and been waiting almost 3 years for the 1/6th Hulkbuster, that thing has been delayed, scrapped and redesigned and at this point, I don't care if it takes them another year, as long as the final product is EPIC.

Anyone know if they'll be showing episodes in movie theaters again like last year?

I blame the Warden of the Salt for all this.

I told yall all that trash talk about stannis . The lies yall told. I told you all I will hurt you for this. A day will come when season 7 is upon us, when you think bastard snow will keep you safe and happy for the next season, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth as you know we will get our 6th book and the real story before you heathens get your final season. And you will know the debt is paid.

^^My nephews will graduating from college by the time A Dream of Spring hits bookshelves.

They're 9 & 11 years old btw.

I had the wildessssssst Game of Thrones Dream last night 
roll.gif

Was legit running through the fog of cold brought by the whites and running for my life until drogon and the other 2 rode in and blazed the whole place up and LF who was on the throne

I woke up and instantly started laughing like wtf is wrong with me 

I've heard that Arya theory before. Yeah it's plausible but I like the idea of Jaime and Cersei killing each other. It's more tragic/poetic.

The Prophecy reads: "And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

The way it's written leaves some room for interpretation. It's not necessarily implied that it's her brother.

All this time and people saying it's going to be Jaime or Tyrion had me thinking it was supposed to be one of them.

If Drogon has the ability to choke someone then it'd be funny to see him do it.

All this time and people saying it's going to be Jaime or Tyrion had me thinking it was supposed to be one of them.

If Drogon has the ability to choke someone then it'd be funny to see him do it.

Lolwut

Picturing this is hilarious :rofl:

If there were a backstory spinoff, who would you want it centered around? Backstory. Think what 'Better Call Saul' is to 'Breaking Bad' and what 'Fear TWD' is to 'TWD.'

Gotta be Tyrion or Petyr, no?
arthur dayne 
pimp.gif

the sword of the morning

I had the wildessssssst Game of Thrones Dream last night :rofl:

Was legit running through the fog of cold brought by the whites and running for my life until drogon and the other 2 rode in and blazed the whole place up and LF who was on the throne

I woke up and instantly started laughing like wtf is wrong with me 
:rofl:

LF who was on the throne
giphy.gif

pushing season 8 back to 2019 kinda blows, but I'm more upset about the final season only being 6 episodes. whats HBO's obsession with wrapping up their best shows with fewer episodes? they did it with Sopranos, Entourage, Boardwalk Empire and now GoT. they cant give us at least 8 episodes, my G?

Isn't it cheaper for HBO to have a show that will be ending anyway have fewer episodes to lower cost and still maximize viewers and profit?

Back
Top Bottom