OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with cali's assessment about quality but YOU KNOW these mfers are going to end the upcoming season with a cliffhanger ala the white walkers crossing the wall to the other side or something to that extent and I can't wait 'til 2019 to see the continuation of that...

I just can't, b.

I'm not strong enough View media item 2453831

Last edited:
I read that news early today and didn't even want to talk about it.

This season aint even here yet and there's talk of postponing til 2019 "to get it right".

I wasn't even upset. Just in straight denial.

If they want to act like a British tv show with 4 esp every year or 2 go ahead. Ill treat you like one.

Def don't want to wait that long but if it means that the quality of the show is greater then I can deal 
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Hope we get it before the final season.
GRRM is too busy doing everything else but writing Winds, so I doubt it. 
eyes.gif

Besides there's one more book after winds so we'll see the show end far before we get a conclusion to A Song of Ice and Fire.

If there were a backstory spinoff, who would you want it centered around? Backstory. Think what 'Better Call Saul' is to 'Breaking Bad' and what 'Fear TWD' is to 'TWD.'

Gotta be Tyrion or Petyr, no?

Last edited:
Crap, I wasn't clear. I meant a backstory spinoff. Specifically, I had in mind what 'Better Call Saul' is to 'Breaking Bad' and what 'Fear TWD' is to 'TWD.'

Last edited:
Their reasoning sounds a bit odd, I wonder if George RR wants to get the book out first :nerd:

Just finished watching episode 8 on season 5. Talk about an epic battle!!!

watching the chick beat walkers left and right just to get jumped and killed by the baby walkers 
eek.gif

watching the leader of the walkers lift his hands and turn the dead bodies into new walkers. Thats a baddddddd man... I mean walker 
eek.gif

That wait for the final season is going to be crap. I cancelled my hbonow subscription last month and don't want to get it again and give money to hbo for this bs but the sites I used don't work anymore. SMH.

So grrm said no to robert's rebellion and dunk & egg spinoffs? If he wants to continue the dunk & egg books then he'll get around to it in like 10 years or more.

pushing season 8 back to 2019 kinda blows, but I'm more upset about the final season only being 6 episodes. whats HBO's obsession with wrapping up their best shows with fewer episodes? they did it with Sopranos, Entourage, Boardwalk Empire and now GoT. they cant give us at least 8 episodes, my G?

Back
Top Bottom