OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah i think they'll squeeze in an extra few minutes every episode. They better man, 7 episodes is blue balls territory. Like getting caught 10 mins in while smashing the office thotty at the holiday party.

For my folk that wear GOT apparel: 

Would you wear this printed tee? or something along similar with the night king silohuette

images

I work for Boxlunch and we are throwing out concepts for Season 7 merch. 

For my folk that wear GOT apparel: 

Would you wear this printed tee? or something along similar with the night king silohuette

images

I work for Boxlunch and we are throwing out concepts for Season 7 merch. 
I would I already wear a "I drink and know things" tee and one with a Lannister banner.

Last edited:
Don't know if this was posted...My man Ras Kass giving us the update and predictions:

You can probably make a custom Dead Stannis Pop. I know I've seen some custom Robb "King In The North" Pops on the internet

32921385cacb697b3718828f52a09422.jpg

You can probably make a custom Dead Stannis Pop. I know I've seen some custom Robb "King In The North" Pops on the internet

32921385cacb697b3718828f52a09422.jpg

Dooooope but yeah so messed up. Frey wasn't killed bad enough. Eating your own sons is pretty messed up, but his body wasn't messed with after he got murked

Dooooope but yeah so messed up. Frey wasn't killed bad enough. Eating your own sons is pretty messed up, but his body wasn't messed with after he got murked
Maybe it has. Arya could have turn him into designer skin luggage...or chop him into pieces and put those pieces into a box and display that box on her mantel at Winterfell.

Back
Top Bottom