OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably his anal beads.

source.gif

Last edited:
^ LOL forgot about that, imagine seeing your neighbor doing that at the corner of your eye

I wish I had armor to wear. I think they sell GOT capes on amazon. Would rock one in the winter.

I'm in favor of this. Dude trying to meet arbitrary deadlines and skimping on quality would be far worse than having to wait longer. Think the dorne/sand snakes plot but thousand times worse. I'd be much more heated.

That's what show runners said happened with True Detective season 2. "Trying to hit an air date as opposed to allowing the writing to find its own natural resting place, when it's ready, when it's baked." You take a cake out of the oven before its fully baked and you have a pan full of ****.

^ But at the same time, xmas is at a specific time and millions of homes are ready when the time comes. It's not "We'll be ready when we're ready." And of course, some homes don't do it EXACTLY on the 25th, but they pick another date that works for whatever problems they're having, and they stick with that, that becomes their due date, not "Just hang out. We'll let you know when we're ready."

Back
Top Bottom