OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In that pic none of the lannisters are blonde.
all bastards born of incest 
nerd.gif

These dudes were just in here on some extremist snow blower movement like ,

I can't wait for Dany to come using the 3 dragons like a chariot 'then bran warging in to one of the dragons with the dead spirit of hodor strength doing kaioken ×10 aND have ghost latch on like a power ranger zord and Jon on top riding it to victory likes he's the second coming ......
Then have the audacity to tell my boy Ronald that's not possible...
SMH y'all fools
Have a seat Salty one.

Yoo...when Viserion or Rhaegal get attacked by white walkers....and the Night's King comes through....it's a wrap when he pulls up with an ice dragon

Yeah, not happening.

I can't wait for Dany to come using the 3 dragons like a chariot 'then bran warging in to one of the dragons with the dead spirit of hodor strength doing kaioken ×10 aND have ghost latch on like a power ranger zord and Jon on top riding it to victory likes he's the second coming ......
SMH y'all fools

View media item 2461411

I was thinking this also, but correct me if I'm wrong, season 6 was when we moved past the books and the show runners had to come up with the story, so that could be a reason for the happier ending instead of GRRM's usual savagery 
laugh.gif
The show runners killed Summer, Hodor, Rickon, Barriston Selmy, and The Blackfish, soooo this could end just as badly. 
laugh.gif

Eh, good guys don't need to take l's all the time. The bad guys can take some too. My dude podrick is blessed though.
Right! Besides the Starks have been taking L's the entire series until they took back Winterfell. They deserve at least one big win. 

Yoo...when Viserion or Rhaegal get attacked by white walkers....and the Night's King comes through....it's a wrap when he pulls up with an ice dragon

Yeah, not happening.

SMH y'all fools

View media item 2461411

It's borderline disturbing that people get so attached and disrespectful over [this show*].

*can also be substituted with 'sports', 'politics', and a number of other things

Last edited:
^ Ideally, nothing. Maybe just important things like if someone slapped your momma or spilled beer on your infant child, maybe what condiments go on a hot dog. Things that actually matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom