OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If someone tells me putting catsup on hotdogs is not allowed or against the rules, i'm taking my leather gloves and smacking them across the face.

Also, I know nothing about the books and I am not the type to want spoilers, but I am really hoping for a Cersei (sp?) and Daenerys showdown, and I hope like hell Dany gets at that wretched, vile piece of crap.

Why? Cersei is no one

Y'all out here talking like y'all in the realm on some "Has she bled yet" tip :rofl:

Currently on the Red Wedding episode :frown:

Last edited:
Honestly out of everything that happened in that episode, hearing Greywind die had me in my feels the most.

Broooo :wow:

I just finished it. When he gave that last whimper while Arya saw his face laying down i was dead.

Then when the credits just roll in silence.

I'm all in my feels right now.

And like the homie onlyxv said, Robb out here losing the war for like barely top 10 poon man :smh:

1-5 Missandei? Stop bugging.

Diversify your bonds b. Where is the variety? Especially with this show providing so many options.

Finally someone to talk sense in to these dudes.

The chick the titans bastard had for the coin game is better than missandei

I had this convo earlier

Cersei
Missandei
Melisandre
Margaery
Shae

In no particular order
Bro if this is your top 5,i can tell you not paying attention to the show.
Then again you haven't been in this thread long. So you missed the good days with the NT detectives and the top 5,discussions

Last edited:
Replace shae with Robs wife
Replace Margery with Ros

Cersei is on the Injured list due to some Tim Duncan old age steeze(DNP: washed) so Sansa will be taking her place as an injured reserve all star. She doesn't deserve the spot, but will step up due to injury.

Melissanbae and Melisandre keep their consecutive Allstar appearance streaks alive.

Back
Top Bottom