OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where he at now? Stuck in the North surrounded by people who don't trust him and his only play is to try and manipulate salsa some more. Brienne bae should've murked him when she wanted to.

LOL

Only reason those people are even alive is because he brought the cavalry to bail them out :lol:,they owe him.

He also has the only remaining true Stark in the North by his side for now...

Brienne would've gotten murked in the process herself if she tried anything

Last edited:
Yeah, something he kept from all of them while they were suffering casualties. They were fighting the guy he gifted salsa to. Lady Mormont already knows he needs to be dealt with.

LOL

Only reason those people are even alive is because he brought the cavalry to bail them out :lol:,they owe him.

Bruh ST*U!!!!!!!
Lmaoooooo

LF gonna catch the craziest fade by Juan Nieve this season, he owes NOTHING to that little scheeming POS.

LOL

This is really the hill you wanna die one, supporting the Carcetti Finger.

What happens if Bran gets to Winterfell?

Doubt dude would stick around Winterfell long enough for that to happen :lol:

He's still gonna be a useful ally against Cersei,doubt anything's gonna happen to him

Last edited:
I hope LF dies on-screen in the same satisfying fashion as that bastard Ramsay Snow

Cersei deserves the worst

She's so screwed this season though :lol:. Like she said,got enemies to the east,west,north and south coming at her

Last edited:
Yeah, it's definitely weird just jumping into the thread now.

I'm a big Khaleesi fan, I guess y'all not.

Eff a Petyr, but dudes are siding with him? How, Sway?

It's unanimous that the imp is the s***, though, no?

C'mon, right?

Cersei always had one redeeming quality: her undying love for her children (she's going to be extra savage this season now that she has none)

I can't really think of any redeeming qualities for LF

Last edited:
She gonna blow everything up. People will be fighting over the dust of king's landing then the night king gonna swoop in.

She gonna blow everything up. People will be fighting over the dust of king's landing then the night king gonna swoop in.

Yea can't see her surrendering to Dany no matter how badly they'll get crushed :lol:,she's going out in a blaze of glory which Jamie probably won't wanna co-sign...

She's so screwed this season though
laugh.gif
. Like she said,got enemies to the east,west,north and south coming at her
Theeeee... WOOOORRSSSSTTT.

I have a strong feeling that the show is going to throw us the same curveball it threw from the jump by beheading Eddard. We thought he was the man, all noble and raising a good family and what not.

Then boom. They gave us the okie-doke; he's out.

With that vile excuse of a human, we expect her demise. Enemies from all directions, only a brother/lover and that mythical giant to protect her, some dragons on their way, we're thinking "Yeah, yeah!"

Then boom. Gonna be an okie-doke again. Heads are gonna roll, but not hers.

Last season Bran had a vision that looked like Dany walking in a destroyed castle with what looked like snow or ashes falling from the sky. A lot of us in here thought he might be looking into the future and the fallout of the impeding war.

She's so screwed this season though :lol: . Like she said,got enemies to the east,west,north and south coming at her
Theeeee... WOOOORRSSSSTTT.

I have a strong feeling that the show is going to throw us the same curveball it threw from the jump by beheading Eddard. We thought he was the man, all noble and raising a good family and what not.

Then boom. They gave us the okie-doke; he's out.

With that vile excuse of a human, we expect her demise. Enemies from all directions, only a brother/lover and that mythical giant to protect her, some dragons on their way, we're thinking "Yeah, yeah!"

Then boom. Gonna be an okie-doke again. Heads are gonna roll, but not hers.

I'll be heated if that's what we get

triple-h-angry.gif

Need her to catch the worst fade from either Arya,Tyrion or Drogon :lol:

It's probably gonna be at the hands of Jamie though

Last edited:
I can see Jaime killing his sister. Despite all of the bad things we've seen him do, he has shown a propensity for goodness.

Would be a little too predictable and corny of a plotline if he killed his sister the same way he killed Aerys, but I wouldn't put it past D&D. The show has declined in quality since they passed the books and took over full creative control.

Last edited:
I can see Jaime killing his sister. Despite all of the bad things we've seen him do, he has shown a propensity for goodness.

Would be a little too predictable and corny of a plotline if he killed his sister the same way he killed Aerys, but I wouldn't put it past D&D. The show has declined in quality since they passed the books and took over full creative control.

Nah.

Jamie killing her would fulfill the Valonqar prophecy. She's already lost all her kids. It made it sound like she'd get strangled...

He's not the type that'll wanna watch the world burn even at the hands of his sister/lover

Last edited:
The Valonqar prophecy could technically be fulfilled by anyone who is a little brother, it doesn't have to be her little brother.

I've also read theories that say the word can be interpreted to mean "little sibling," so it might not even have to be a male.

Last edited:
Ah, Ska you strayed down the wrong path man :smh:

Eff LF?

Petyr Baelish is the man with the master plan.

Better smarten up while you got the chance
anigif_enhanced-18871-1402414709-10.gif

Ska for real just Diddy bopped into the thread with no knowledge of how things work in here. Immediately has an aneurism over people spoiling things, next step throw shade at TDogg, next step throw shade at Rusty(2 players on opposite ends of the spectrum), then starts throwing shade at characters all willy nilly. There's steps my guy. A progression. Bend the knee to Lord Jon Snow, then shut your trap until we decide you can speak. Then speak only when we ask for your input. Come swangin through here like a young Theon, fall back.

View media item 2449457

Prove yourself first, then bring that same energy my guy darthska darthska

Back
Top Bottom