OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#teamTyrion
nthat.gif
I'm with it. 
nthat.gif

Once Jamie pushed Bran, I was hooked.
This

Bran getting tossed out the window is symbolic of all my preconceptions about the show flying out the window as well at the same time :lol: ,figured the show was on some totally other **** after that and didn't know what to expect moving forward and I still don't :lol:
For me that was Eddard getting that permanent headache remedy. I was saddened, but also one thousand percent stunned. At that point, I was seriously thinking the entire show that I was waaaaaaaaay behind on was CENTERED around that dude. And to some degree, it is, but I thought he was a fixture throughout the show, not a fixture on a stake.
Same exact moment I knew the show was for real.

The whole season in was still like I can see how this goes for a happy ending but when my boy Ned got got I was weebaying for like 15 min.

And like I mentioned, I definitely effs with Dany and Tyrion, but my 3rd favorite character is probably Jon Snow. And again, I'd be fairly impressed if anyone could reason why. To me, it's fairly obvious.

This explains your Drake-like meltdown response now...
you snow blowers get crazy sensitive

It would be a lot easier to read people if there were more adults who typed above 3rd grade level and had an ability to express their meanings more than toddlers can.

(We done with the jabs?)

It would be a lot easier to read people if there were more adults who typed above 3rd grade level and had an ability to express their meanings more than toddlers can.

(We done with the jabs?)

above a 3rd grade level , and had an ability to express.....
I learned article placement, and when to put a comma through an independent clause in 4th grade. Does that count?

Snow blower feels.

Last edited:
So then the examples I see of poorly explained points are just willful negligence. Even worst.

Why are you so angry?
As sullen as Jon himself.

Lol I love people who resort to the grammar argument on the internet (Even when there was nothing wrong with the statement I typed). You may have a little Stannis in you yet young fella.

See you in July!

Last edited:
Yeah I hope you have that same energy in this thread come July.
The steady hand of justice is always ready to crush you and your ururper scumbag of snow blowers.
The night is dark and full of terrors for zombie Jon chump.

That's right, this same energy.

I you want to open the door for some "ayo" jokes with this "snow blower stuff'"

Cool

When I talk about you having a dragon glass dildo name "The One True King" and what you be using it for, I hope you take my comments in stride.

Last edited:
That's right, this same energy.

I you want to open the door for some "ayo" jokes with this "snow blower stuff'"

Cool

When I talk about you having a dragon glass dildo name "The One True King" and what you be using it for, I hope you take my comments in stride.
You took the black and promised to take no lands. Father no children.
Let's go.
I feel another sacrificing video coming.

[quote name="shogun"]babyfinger has such a creepy smirk.[/quote]Arguably the most masterest of manipulators I've ever seen.

Eff him, but damn, he's good at what he does.

[quote name="shogun"]babyfinger has such a creepy smirk.
Arguably the most masterest of manipulators I've ever seen.

Eff him, but damn, he's good at what he does.[/quote]

He is.

Where others see chaos and destruction, he sees opportunity.

Ah, Ska you strayed down the wrong path man :smh:

Eff LF?

Petyr Baelish is the man with the master plan.

Better smarten up while you got the chance
anigif_enhanced-18871-1402414709-10.gif

Last edited:
Littlefinger is that dude :smokin

What he does is hardly any different from what Varys does on behalf of the Targs but he gets most of the hate since he helped accelerate Neds downfall

Book Varys is more grimey, he's killed folks on his own

Last edited:
Baelish being his own boss and made man >> that subservient,emasculated baldy

Last edited:
Lil Carretti is a **** boy that never got over one *** beating.

He gonna get what is coming to him. And does answer to someone, he has to keep Vinny Val Negro happy or he is getting clipped

A lactating Westeros thot could **** his whole scheme up tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom