OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, I know nothing about the books and I am not the type to want spoilers, but I am really hoping for a Cersei (sp?) and Daenerys showdown, and I hope like hell Dany gets at that wretched, vile piece of crap.
You a dany fan. ?!?!
Should've stuck with not watching the show at all

Didn't even know that GoT was on Prime.

Ellaria Sand isn't as lame in the books. She becomes more of a pacifist after Red Viper dies. Of course it's possible that it's a ruse to trick Doran. GRRM taking his sweet time with these books.

Also, I know nothing about the books and I am not the type to want spoilers, but I am really hoping for a Cersei (sp?) and Daenerys showdown, and I hope like hell Dany gets at that wretched, vile piece of crap.
You a dany fan. ?!?!
Should've stuck with not watching the show at all
Anyways, I'm going to run with the assumption that you've read the books and say:

See, why do people post crap like this?

I just said I'm not a fan of spoilers.

"Well let me just spoil something for you."

Now I know something bad happens to her. You feel special now? Ooooh, you know what happens later and just couldn't possibly keep it to yourself, because everyone would think you only know what the show has revealed, and that's unacceptable!

Like I'm legit frustrated. 
laugh.gif

What I should have done is stuck with not eem posting in the thread because "I've read the book and know how it all goes" types can't keep a damn thing to their self.

How do you know if someone has read the book? Don't worry, they'll tell you. 
laugh.gif

He didn't spoil anything. dany's not a popular character around here. She's sucked for a few seasons now.

Late to the party. Just got into GoT earlier this year, and I've seen every episode, via Amazon Prime.

How quickly do new episodes make it to Prime? Am I going to have to wait until the entire S7 is complete?
Do you need to have hbo membership or having prime alone works fine?

i read the books. i think 2 or 3 i cant remember
i just stop reading in the middle of a book
and i don't know which one
plus i don't even remember where i was or whats happened
cause i confuse what I've read and what I've watched
needless to say I'm never finishing the books :smh:

untitled-571.gif

[quote name="FreshPairs"][quote name="DarthSka"]Late to the party. Just got into GoT earlier this year, and I've seen every episode, via Amazon Prime.

How quickly do new episodes make it to Prime? Am I going to have to wait until the entire S7 is complete?[/quote]Do you need to have hbo membership or having prime alone works fine?[/quote]View media item 2448663
My girlfriend has a Prime membership that includes access to HBO shows, but only through the Prime app on our Roku or her phone. Like we have an HBO app on our Roku, and she has no login information for it. It doesn't work. She can only watch HBO stuff through her the Prime app. She pays a yearly membership for her Prime account.

[quote name="shogun"]I would've been mad too if I thought GOT was spoiled for me.
triple-h-angry.gif
[/quote]I effing hate spoilers. And I especially hate when folks try to act like they're going to do you a solid and not spoil anything but then spoil something. Like "I'm not going to say anything to ruin it for you, but you said so and so is your favorite character? And you were hoping they had a kid? Just saying, they may or may not need to pick out baby names next season."

Uuuggghhh!!! :lol:

View media item 2448663
My girlfriend has a Prime membership that includes access to HBO shows, but only through the Prime app on our Roku or her phone. Like we have an HBO app on our Roku, and she has no login information for it. It doesn't work. She can only watch HBO stuff through her the Prime app. She pays a yearly membership for her Prime account.
I'll check to see if it works on the firestick then. Repped

Did you actually pay for the books?

Knowing you, you might have just went to a Barnes and Noble every once in a while and read them joints from off of the shelf

Knowing you, you might have just went to a Barnes and Noble every once in a while and read them joints from off of the shelf

Well damn....

Yeah
On my kindle reader app

I effing hate spoilers. And I especially hate when folks try to act like they're going to do you a solid and not spoil anything but then spoil something. Like "I'm not going to say anything to ruin it for you, but you said so and so is your favorite character? And you were hoping they had a kid? Just saying, they may or may not need to pick out baby names next season."

Uuuggghhh!!! :lol:

Hahahahahahhahaa my man. I have no idea how you got me spoiling it from my post. Did you do complete internet silence while watching??? The show has technically surpassed the last book written.
Funny you're all in your feels from a post most if not all understand meant dany is just a boring whiny character.

Back
Top Bottom