OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just finished the season 6 finale.

Wow wow wow GOT is truly unreal.

I'm highkey sad that I can't just sit and rip through episodes anymore 
tired.gif
. The feeling of watching something for the first time is like no other. 

Super excited for season 7. Haven't seen too many of the famous shows that everyone watches but this is def my #1 as far as shows I've watched. 

Last edited:
Just now jumping on the Game of Thrones boat and I'm glad I did. Finished up episode 9 of season 4 last night & I've had the 
eek.gif
 look for almost every episode. Can't wait til I catch up with everybody else. 

Just now jumping on the Game of Thrones boat and I'm glad I did. Finished up episode 9 of season 4 last night & I've had the :wow:  look for almost every episode. Can't wait til I catch up with everybody else. 

Swear your loyalties now to Juan Nieve, da true king of el norte. Dont be a peasant and follow that false idol Stannis.

Just now jumping on the Game of Thrones boat and I'm glad I did. Finished up episode 9 of season 4 last night & I've had the :wow:  look for almost every episode. Can't wait til I catch up with everybody else. 

Swear your loyalties now to Juan Nieve, da true king of el norte. Dont be a peasant and follow that false idol Stannis.

This. All that do not accept Lord Snow as the one true king are considered usurpers, idiots, and savages. Their tongues are to be cut off and also will be made into eunuchs. Bend the knee, and things will go a lot better for you around these parts.

This. All that do not accept Lord Snow as the one true king are considered usurpers, idiots, and savages. Their tongues are to be cut off and also will be made into eunuchs. Bend the knee, and things will go a lot better for you around these parts.

I think you mean...

Jon Targaryen, first of his name; King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men; Lord of the Seven Kingdoms; Protector of the Realm.

That's dope, where'd you get that? Do they come with different houses on the front?

Got it at Whole Foods. Also comes with Lannister and Targaryen sigils. This brewing company has made GoT ales before. The previous ones were Valar Morgulis and Valer Dohaeris. I still have an unopened Dohaeris bottle left. I believe they just dropped this week, $10 a bottle.

Also for the premiere

View media item 2446794

Last edited:
Late to the party. Just got into GoT earlier this year, and I've seen every episode, via Amazon Prime.

How quickly do new episodes make it to Prime? Am I going to have to wait until the entire S7 is complete?

Didn't even know Prime had the series on there, I thought it was exclusive to HBO and HBOGo

Last edited:
Also, I know nothing about the books and I am not the type to want spoilers, but I am really hoping for a Cersei (sp?) and Daenerys showdown, and I hope like hell Dany gets at that wretched, vile piece of crap.

Back
Top Bottom