OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need stannis to come back to watch him catch that fade again.

Cersei gonna end up catching a sibling fade.

LF gonna escape all fades :smh:

And all this Danny slander needs to stop cuz she about to fade everyone then jump on the true king Jon Snow and get that family shenanigans happening.

So which brother is going to kill Cersei to fulfill the prophecy? I say it's gotta be Jamie since Tyrion is the obvious expected choice.

I want LF to catch a hot knife to his throat. He turned on my dude Ned. Unforgivable!

Little Finger is responsible for all of the **** that is going on, not just Ned's death. Him and that crazy breast feeding fool Lysa.

So which brother is going to kill Cersei to fulfill the prophecy? I say it's gotta be Jamie since Tyrion is the obvious expected choice.

What would make Jamie kill Cersei? The only thing I can think about is being rejected by her, but that didn't stop him from raping her in front of Joffreys dead body.

Nah I think its going to be intentional. He'll do it to protect everyone from Cersei.

Similar to what he did to the Mad King. Cersei already did her damage by leveling the city, and her kids are all dead. she is going to have a field day with anyone who opposes henceforth.

Jaime's been a queenslayer for a long time now.

:rofl:

Jamie has only been with Cersei, I can't believe he managed to go all this time and only smashing her. He definitely is in love with her because all kinds of yams have been thrown at him from the time he was a teen.

He probably likes her less now that she got a joffrey / tommen haircut and likes blowing people up.

To me his show had the chance to be the GOAT show

But the season were Jamie went to Dorn was zzzzzzzzzz for me

I dunno maybe I will change my mind with how these last 2 seasons go

Almost that time :smokin

To me his show had the chance to be the GOAT show

But the season were Jamie went to Dorn was zzzzzzzzzz for me

I dunno maybe I will change my mind with how these last 2 seasons go

Almost that time :smokin
Show can't be goat when arguably an entire season is hard to get through.

Back
Top Bottom