OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Arya left Hound to die, my girl goes "Welp, he's out."

My knee-jerk response: "Did we see his body dead?"

her: "His leg bone is broken and poking out through his skin, and he just got the crap beat out of him and can't move!"

me: "Did we see a dead body?"

Nope.

And sure enough...

When Arya left Hound to die, my girl goes "Welp, he's out."

My knee-jerk response: "Did we see his body dead?"

her: "His leg bone is broken and poking out through his skin, and he just got the crap beat out of him and can't move!"

me: "Did we see a dead body?"

Nope.

And sure enough...
The show runners are not immune from messing up from time to time. Stannis's death was one. 

He's gone. 

After a long weekend come in this thread to some new fanst, that Usurper TDogg skulking around and all y'all fevering at the mouth. It's gonna be a long month.

Sunday night I began my long watch. Season 1, episode 1. It began. It's awesome going back to the beginning and being able to see and know all the little inferences you didn't pick up on the first time not being a fan of the books.

Made it to episode 5 and the feels are all their, albeit knowing what long 50 hour journey is still to come, I fear I might not have the fortitude to make it through. But I must reach inwards and summon the strength of the one true king, Jon Targaryen Snow to guide me through this.

Knowing what lies ahead for Ned in the next few episodes, I am already feeling the dread. Fortunately I have yet to see that washed up false idol Stannis. His death can't come soon enough for me.

Winter is coming my friends.

View media item 2449849

If you're new to this thread this is all you need to know and bend the knee to.

View media item 2449858

Also watching the scene in episode 4 where Ned grabs Littlefinger by the throat has me fearing that scum will survive the fades coming to him.

Ska for real just Diddy bopped into the thread with no knowledge of how things work in here. Immediately has an aneurism over people spoiling things, next step throw shade at TDogg, next step throw shade at Rusty(2 players on opposite ends of the spectrum), then starts throwing shade at characters all willy nilly. There's steps my guy. A progression. Bend the knee to Lord Jon Snow, then shut your trap until we decide you can speak. Then speak only when we ask for your input. Come swangin through here like a young Theon, fall back.

View media item 2449457

Prove yourself first, then bring that same energy my guy darthska darthska
:rofl:

Son came in here like a young Cuba just swangin'

View media item 2449859

Since there seems to be a lot of newcomers to the thread who are unaware of the politics of the land, let me hip y'all...

This is basically a two-party system w/ a few outlier third-party's much like our very own.

On one end, there's those who support the one true king, Jon.

Just in case some of y'all forgot:

Then there lies in the dark corners of NT, those who support Stannis.

Here's the ho* fax on him   them:
 Sir Tiberious Doggerton, alias: @Tdogg2k  is the Warden of Salt; ruler and protector of the Sodium Kingdom. A seasoned expert in the tales of Lord George R.R. Martin whose sodium levels are unparalleled in regards to A Song of Ice & Fire and the Game of Thrones. All saltiness in all of the realms of NT can be traced back to his lands. He backs Stannis Baratheon as the one true king, a true believer in the Lord of the Light, and loathes any support for the bastard Jon Snow. He relishes in Snow's death and takes delight in that he shall not return. The Warden of Salt is an enemy of Jon Snow and all who support him, especially Sir Rusty of House Shackleford. There have been several conflicts between the two since Snow's demise as well as with Sir Rusty's allies (who the warden commonly refers to as Shackleford's "Rusty band of Eunuchs") as we all await the coming season of Thrones.

idk how yall don't like Baelish, he's 1 of the illest characters in ASOIAF with Oberyn Martell, Salladhor Saan and Thoros of Myr

idk how yall don't like Baelish, he's 1 of the illest characters in ASOIAF with Oberyn Martell, Salladhor Saan and Thoros of Myr

Oberyn - washed by the Mountain for being an idiot

Salladhor - twice loyal to the usurper Stannis Baratheon. Spit on the mercenary

Thoros - Washed by the mountain and brought back to life. He no longer serves any purpose to anyone.

Littlefinger Baelish - Rat fink, scoundrel and hated beyond reproach. The only scumbag worse than Stannis. His washing is well over do for what he did to my man's Eddard Stark.

Last edited:
Sir Tiberious Doggerton, alias: tdogg2k tdogg2k is the Warden of Salt; ruler and protector of the Sodium Kingdom. A seasoned expert in the tales of Lord George R.R. Martin whose sodium levels are unparalleled in regards to A Song of Ice & Fire and the Game of Thrones. All saltiness in all of the realms of NT can be traced back to his lands. He backs Stannis Baratheon as the one true king, a true believer in the Lord of the Light, and loathes any support for the bastard Jon Snow. He relishes in Snow's death and takes delight in that he shall not return. The Warden of Salt is an enemy of Jon Snow and all who support him, especially Sir Rusty of House Shackleford. There have been several conflicts between the two since Snow's demise as well as with Sir Rusty's allies (who the warden commonly refers to as Shackleford's "Rusty band of Eunuchs") as we all await the coming season of Thrones.

giphy.gif

Yeah, thoros is the red priest who kept resurrecting dondarrion. He also rocked the flaming sword at meleés.

The red priest and priestesses should've combined their powers to make a red captain planet.

Last edited:

Great characters but there barely in the series 
laugh.gif
 especially Salladhor and Thoros. They probably got 20 minutes total of screen time between the both of them. 

LF as a character is fantastic. He makes the show better without a doubt, but his time is up. 

He's about to burn in the 7th hell and the only yambs he ever got was Lysa Arryn's gremlin lookin ***. 
mean.gif

Y'all right. Eff that Red Priest regardless.

Real talk tho, I wanna see Mountainstein vs the Night King. that would be like Hogan vs Andre.

Back
Top Bottom