OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ I don't think I'd call Jon "selfless." When you look at everyone in the show he probably falls somewhere in the middle of the spectrum between selfless and totally self-interested. I don't know that there's any regular character who's truly selfless. Someone like Davos probably comes closest.

dany gonna take the biggest of L's. I hope cersei saved some dragon fire so that when dany's ships reach the docks of king's landing all those ships will get lit up.

Someone refresh my memory about who's left working for the iron throne under cersei. The dude who turned the mountain into Frankenstein is now her new meister or is he the "hand of the queen". Obviously the mountain is head of the queens guard. Is Jaime anything? Who else she got on her cabinet?

Someone refresh my memory about who's left working for the iron throne under cersei. The dude who turned the mountain into Frankenstein is now her new meister or is he the "hand of the queen". Obviously the mountain is head of the queens guard. Is Jaime anything? Who else she got on her cabinet?
Qyburn was appointed hand of the Queen other than that they didn't really show anything else, Jaime had just come back from dealing with the Black Fish when her coronation is happening.

Brienne in that rowboat tho, we ever gonna see her again? 
mean.gif

Just rewatched Battle of the Bastards as I'm wrapping up my rewatch of the series.

Hyped AF all over again. RIP to the big homie Wun Wun :smh:

Rickon not zig zagging still pisses me off :lol:

Just realized Ramsey said he hasn't fed his dogs for days after Sansa left, but then sansa quotes him before he gets eaten [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Still holds up as one of the best episodes of the series

I need to start a rewatch soon, even though the new season is far off.. it's been time.

Maybe then your eyes won't be covered by wool and you'll realize the greatness of King Stannis.

Well is't the first man to encounter children of the forest..the Night King?

What if he was the first king of Westeros? 

Back
Top Bottom