OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It'd be pointless to have Jon die again. It's gonna be him vs. the Night King with Jon standing victorious

They could've made this show go on for 30 seasons with the world that Martin Created easy.  Too bad they won't

Jon can die again, but he won't come back. All the juice is gone if they keep bringing him back. But if he dies, it will be at the end of the series.

They could've made this show go on for 30 seasons with the world that Martin Created easy.  Too bad they won't

People would complain that it was too complicated or boring. I get mad every time I think about certain characters and plots that were dropped :smh:

Why would you guys assume Jon would survive the entirety of the show? He was literally only brought back to win the north and rally the rest of westeros (after dany conquers the 7 kingdoms) against the white walkers while dying in a valiant, winning effort.

This crap writes itself.

Whatever the case may be, who's the next big surprise death?

Here go my odds:
Sansa - 68%
Daenerys - 10%
Arya - 15%
Jamie - 70%
Tyrion - 10%
Jon - 0%
Cersi - 100%
I don't think Sansa will die 

I think Arya will either die or travel the world, I'll go 50.

LF 100,

Cersie 100,

Varys 50.

Sand snakes should die... they stink. 
Tyene is fine but that's not good enough.
Mel 100

I think the fact that GRRM said the series would have a bittersweet ending is one reason why Jon might die. Of course that could mean anything- Dany might die, Tyrion might die, etc. I think Jon dying again could still happen. Two pivotal scenes from last season- Thorne telling Jon that he's doomed to live on fighting for the wildlings forever and Jon telling Melisandre not to resurrect him again if he dies. Jon's life sucks and it's going to continue sucking for the foreseeable future. His final death would be tragic but also a relief from all the fighting he's had to do in life.

So much has happened in the book it's like you said anything can happen.

But Jons a miserable human being period. Can't wait

Not everyone in the north is apart of his northern rebellion. Since when did selfless mean breaking your vows to the NW. Marching to kill his sister's rightful husband. On his rightful throne. Because he was his a personal vendetta. Sounds pretty usurperish to me

Not everyone in the north is apart of his northern rebellion. Since when did selfless mean breaking your vows to the NW. Marching to kill his sister's rightful husband. On his rightful throne. Because he was his a personal vendetta. Sounds pretty usurperish to me

giphy.gif

He died. His vow to the watch ended. Those fools are the ones who killed him. If it wasn't for him the wildlings would've killed them all when they attacked the wall. Lady Mormont is the boss and crowned the right choice.

Rightful? Did he even have a claim to it? He killed his father and true born son....

He died. His vow to the watch ended. Those fools are the ones who killed him. If it wasn't for him the wildlings would've killed them all when they attacked the wall. Lady Mormont is the boss and crowned the right choice.
yeah. as long as they dont find out he's a Targaryen, no one gonna challenge his KOTN title.

Last edited:
IDK why anyone even engages with Tdogg about the Snow-gawd anymore. He hates Jon, hates him strongly, and is always going to hate him. No point in telling him he's wrong. Let TDogg TDogg.

I don't hate him. I just don't see the hype. He was a bum for 3 1/2 books did one remote thing that was cool which was protect the wall but it was still a sucker move because he double turncloaked. He could've mended the fences between both.

And when I said throne I meant winter fell which was given to the boltons which his father was going to give to him in the book. And show changed it to him killing his pops. Still his

What hype? He's a popular character. Let people like him if they want. You can't control who people like.

What hype? He's a popular character. Let people like him if they want. You can't control who people like.

Which is the same as you not being able to tell me I can't say he's whack. I e explained my reasons in detail previously.
Lol. And I don't hate anyone. Just strong disdain for some

Is disdain stronger than hate? If you're not his top hater then i'm not the president of the Melisandre's Perfect Nipples Fan Club.

Back
Top Bottom