OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And when I said throne I meant winter fell which was given to the boltons which his father was going to give to him in the book. And show changed it to him killing his pops. Still his
You sure? It's been a while, but I don't recall Roose saying he was gonna give Ramsey Winterfell. Given he might have to now, but

Ramsey still killed Roose's true born son and heir in the books(alleged but we know the deal), so it's still not "rightfully" his... he stole it by killing his rival. Jon is about to deliver justice to that scum in the books too. 

Last edited:
I don't hate him. I just don't see the hype. He was a bum for 3 1/2 books did one remote thing that was cool which was protect the wall but it was still a sucker move because he double turncloaked. He could've mended the fences between both.

And when I said throne I meant winter fell which was given to the boltons which his father was going to give to him in the book. And show changed it to him killing his pops. Still his
This man doesn't see the hype for Jon Snow da Gawd but is a Stan for Stannis. :lol: :smh: We need to say nothing else on this matter.

This man doesn't see the hype for Jon Snow da Gawd but is a Stan for Stannis. :lol: :smh: We need to say nothing else on this matter.

I'm saying tho...Tdogg legit the only Stannis Stan left in the world...everyone with their head screwed on right lost all love for that fool when he burnt his daughter alive.

My theory is everyone dies, they lose to the Night King and the only one left is Bran, who wargs farrrrrr into the past and stops the night King from being created....then we see everyone living happy under Targeryan rule, as the mad King wouldn't have gone insane and the rebellion never happened and Bran ends up living as the actual 3 eye Raven....obviously no one would ever know but him and a raven can't talk, so...lol

Hence the foreshadowing of "you'll never walk again, but you will fly" and when they warned Bran that if you warg for too long you won't be able to come back.

Bran is the most important piece to conclude this show.

they better not do some dumb **** like that 
laugh.gif

You sure? It's been a while, but I don't recall Roose saying he was gonna give Ramsey Winterfell. Given he might have to now, but
Ramsey still killed Roose's true born son and heir in the books(alleged but we know the deal), so it's still not "rightfully" his... he stole it by killing his rival. Jon is about to deliver justice to that scum in the books too. 

Ramsay marrying Fake Arya or Sansa was Roose's way of giving Winterfell tk his son. Whether hi ultimate plan was to kill Ramsay or not, the important thing was that a Bolton kept control of Winterfell.

I'm saying tho...Tdogg legit the only Stannis Stan left in the world...everyone with their head screwed on right lost all love for that fool when he burnt his daughter alive.

My theory is everyone dies, they lose to the Night King and the only one left is Bran, who wargs farrrrrr into the past and stops the night King from being created....then we see everyone living happy under Targeryan rule, as the mad King wouldn't have gone insane and the rebellion never happened and Bran ends up living as the actual 3 eye Raven....obviously no one would ever know but him and a raven can't talk, so...lol

Hence the foreshadowing of "you'll never walk again, but you will fly" and when they warned Bran that if you warg for too long you won't be able to come back.

Bran is important but that theory sounds crazy as hell.

Ramsay marrying Fake Arya or Sansa was Roose's way of giving Winterfell tk his son. Whether hi ultimate plan was to kill Ramsay or not, the important thing was that a Bolton kept control of Winterfell.
I was getting Warden of the North and Lord of Winterfell mixed up. Ramsey is Lord of Winterfell after marriage, but he became Warden of the North after killing his father and his true born son.

My bad @Tdogg2k, but I still disagree. 

No rebellion means Brandon Stark isn't killed by the Mad King. Which means Cat marries Brandon. Which means Bran is never born. 

What hype? He's a popular character. Let people like him if they want. You can't control who people like.

Which is the same as you not being able to tell me I can't say he's whack. I e explained my reasons in detail previously.
Lol. And I don't hate anyone. Just strong disdain for some

But really you don't see the hype on Snow? Really? Really? You can't see why people like his character? At all?

I partly see it but I feel like most of yall had to settle for something that looked hopeful among all the despair on this show.

I know why I don't care for the character much.

Has to be a long troll game ...it just has to :lol:

I've never met anyone who has any type of love for Stannis ..book or show :lol:

Dude burned his daughter and killed his bro ..jus to be cut down by Brienne :x

The onion knight was done with him before his body was cold :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, Jon hasn't done anything special. Leading the raid on Karaster's Keep against the KW deserters (and breaking up the rape factory they had turned it), leading the defense of Castle Black against the Wildling army, killing a White Walker and doing work during the Battle of the Bastards. So much meh.

Is disdain stronger than hate? If you're not his top hater then i'm not the president of the Melisandre's Perfect Nipples Fan Club.
You're not..... I am

I partly see it but I feel like most of yall had to settle for something that looked hopeful among all the despair on this show.

I know why I don't care for the character much.
:smokin

Yeah, Jon hasn't done anything special. Leading the raid on Karaster's Keep against the KW deserters (and breaking up the rape factory they had turned it), leading the defense of Castle Black against the Wildling army, killing a White Walker and doing work during the Battle of the Bastards. So much meh.
Y'all call this dude selfless. He was suppose to kill deserters. Good on him that was his duty.
Defending the wall against the horde he led there
And fought the white walkers. From the people he sent there in the first place.

Only you show only watchers don't get it about stannis. He didn't kill his brother Melisandre did. He didn't burn his daughter. Melisandre did.
Jon gets brought back to life. Cheers all around tho

It's wild y'all say this. I'm a stannis supporter But my fav character / chapters is hands down Jamie. (Which I've said here)

I don't even remember you showing Jaime Da Gawd love in this thread.

Last edited:
It's wild y'all say this. I'm a stannis supporter But my fav character / chapters is hands down Jamie. (Which I've said here)

I really like Jamies character as well. Much more than being bad for bads sake or good for goods sake. He's complex. And generally he knows how to play the game.

So nobody gonna talk about the wolf roaming around?! :nerd:

I ignored it completely cause I thought it was irrelevant but what can it mean going forward?

View media item 1231052

plot twist: game of thrones series ends just a danny sits on the throne and the camera zooms out to see the audience clapping along with ford. game of thrones was one of the parks in westworld and the only real person was danny and everyone else were robots.

Back
Top Bottom